Polaris

- - -

He handed it to Jirou and she turned the metallic disc over in her hands. "Let's rock," she grinned, sliding it into the player.

- - -

As Jirou slid the disc into the player, Bakugo stood from his spot on the couch and walked closer to All Might.

The much larger blonde glanced at him in confusion but made room for him on the loveseat.

"Wanted to talk to you about these damn songs..." Bakugo muttered, glancing towards the lanky man.

"Is something wrong?" All Might asked with a slight tilt of his head.

Bakugo scoffed but took a seat beside the former pro nonetheless. "These songs are too personal," he muttered, arms still crossed over his chest as he stared at the stereo. "They obviously weren't meant to be heard by anyone except Deku."

All Might brought a hand to his chin in thought. 

"What if he starts singing about you-know-what?" Bakugo asked quietly with an unimpressed raise of the brow. With how these songs had been going, it wouldn't surprise the firey student to hear Midoriya burst into song about his inherited quirk.

And that would be a disaster.

"I'm just saying I think we should stop while we're still ahead..." he grumbled, shoulders hunching slightly. "Not that I care about the idiot, but you're tied into this mess too."

All Might grinned softly, ruffling the boy's hair before pulling him into a side hug. "Midoriya went to Present Mic to record these from what he's said- I doubt he'd bring anything... incriminating to be heard by someone else," he replied as Bakugo pulled back.

He huffed, leaning back in the chair next to the former pro. "Fine, whatever..."

"Let's go!" Mina yelled excitedly.

"I've decided I will follow my heeeeaaaart...

Promise yours will always be right near meeeee!"

"Oh! This one's a good one- the green bean came in a couple of days after he was released from the hospital after the whole Shie Hassaikai fiasco, talkin' about how he'd been inspired- tried to play the guitar with his arm in a sling!" Mic said, sitting up in his seat a little.

"So I did all the instrumental bits or this one," he grinned, jabbing his thumb into his chest. He paused for a moment, as if suddenly remembering something. "This one's actually- it's a bit heavy if you stop to think about the lyrics for any amount of time..."

"What if you could take the chance to save a life?

But you, you could only save them by losing everything...

If I could go back and give up everything I had...

I would never hide my scars for anything-"

Jirou reached out and paused the stereo immediately, the room having grown tense in a matter of seconds. 

"You said he came in with this one after the Shie Hassaikai raid?" Uraraka said, concern swimming in her eyes as she kept her hands close to her chest. At Mic's nod, several looks were thrown around the room, specifically by those that had participated in the raid.