22

Emily's POV

I woke up, and i changed.

 Today, German invited me,mom, and dad to a dinner

 Today, German invited me,mom, and dad to a dinner. Once we all went to the house, i took a deep breath "Sweetheart are you okay?" Dad asked me and i nodded "Yes i am good" I said and he kissed the top of my head "I love you so much sweetheart" Dad said and i smiled "I love you too dad" I said. Mom knocked on the door, and Olga opened it and first hugged Mom, and then she shocked my dad's hand. "Sweetheart," Olga said while she pulled me into a hug, and i hugged her back and Olga picked me off the floor, and then she put me down. "Come on in!! " Olga said, and she let us in,"Emily!" Violetta said, and she runned up to me and hugged me. I hugged her back. Once we pulled away. We saw German looking at mom like he was in love. After that, we all sat down. Even Olga and Romalo, and we started to talk and eat. "I want to tell you all about something," I said. "What is it?" German asked "Well...Umm I am just gonna go for it, " I said and took a deep breath."I hope this doesn't change how all of you look at me, " I said. Everyone looked at me confused "I...I love girls and guys," I said. "What does that mean?"My dad asked"If she would want to get married she would marry a guy or a girl.She likes both genders"I heard Violetta say and i just  looked down and i heard someone getting up and i saw that it was dad. I just looked at mom "I am gonna go talk to him" Mom said and she got up.I nodded "I am proud of you Em" Violetta said and i looked at her and smiled,I started to have tears in my eye's "Please don't cry" Violetta said as she hugged me and i hugged her back. Once we pulled away we both looked at German "I think i am speaking for all of us in saying that we support you and we love you" German said and i smiled "Thank you" I sobbed out. Violetta took my hand, and then mom came in. "So?" I asked."I am sorry, sweetheart, " Mom said, sad and i just nodded."Excuse me, " I said. I got up and went into the kitchen... I just took a deep breath, trying not to cry . I heard someone coming in, and i saw that it was German. "What you did right there was really brave," He said, and i just looked at him. "Really?" I asked and he nodded "Of course and i am really proud of you" He said and i smiled and i hugged him and he hugged me back "Thank you" I said "Of course" He said and kissed the top of my head.

Once we pulled away i whipped my tears away. "I know i am not the best at this, but if you ever need anyone, i am here for you," German said, and i smiled and nodded. "Thank you so much," I said. I saw mom coming in. "Sweetheart, can i talk to German?" Mom asked me."Of course, " I said, and i left the kitchen, and i went to Violetta's room. "So, who is the special person?" Violetta asked me."How do you know?" I asked."First of all, that song and second of all right now ... There has to be someone, " Violetta said."Please don't be mad, " I said, and Violetta looked confused at me."It is Ludmila. And before you say anything, let me explain, " I said, and Violetta nodded."I don't know how this started. Umm, well, i overheard Naty talking to Ludmila about how she should tell me that she is in love with me. We talked and we are starting everything slow and you can't tell anyone about this to anyone in the studio because we want to tell everyone by our self's and we want to do it slowly" I said "Have you told Camila?" Violetta asked and i shock my head "No" I said "Wow i feel honored" Violetta said and i just laughed "I give Ludmila one chance if she mess's up i don't care what you think i will not trust her ever again" Violetta said and i nodded"I understand" I said "Do you think my dad is angry with me?"I asked and Violetta shrugged her shoulders"What ever happen's i am sure that you will make it through because you are so strong"Violetta said and i smiled and nodded"How are your cut's? Are they healing?"Violetta asked."I don't know, "I said."Can you show me them?"Violetta asked, and i nodded, and i showed the cuts.

Then the door opened."Emily?"I heard German's voice.I just looked down"Shit"I whispered. The cuts were really visible because i decided not to wear makeup on them today"Violetta can you leave us alone?"German asked and Violetta nodded and got up"Good Luck" She mouthed to me and left.I just pulled down my sleeves and then i looked down on the floor"Please don't tell this to my mom"I said "Emily why?" He asked, and i saw tears in his eyes."I don't know, but i beg you don't tell my mom, " I said."Why?" He asked "This will hurt her and i can't see her hurt that is the worst feeling ever" I said "Okay i won't tell her"German said and i smiled "Thank you" I said and then Mom came in"Hey sweetheart it's time to go home" Mom said and i fake smiled "Let's go" I said "Bye German" I said and he nodded and smiled "Goodbye sweetheart" German said and he kissed the top of my head. 

Me and mom left. Once we got home, i texted Ludmila to see if everything was okay and everything was okay, so that is good.After that, i went to sleep and dreamed of my dad. What if he left us again just because of that. I don't want that to happen. What if no one else will aprove in the studio. What if Pablo doesn't agree. I can't lose him. Omg i can't do this. I woke up, and i went into my bathroom, and i started to cut . I might have gone too deep because i couldn't control the bleeding, and then my eye's started to feel heavy.