Chapter 2: Personagear

"Minato Arisato is Taken to a Hospital to Have his Injuries Treated, They were Bad, but something was strange and there was needed for more of an Investigation to Go on, especially with the Mysterious Group of Teenagers with Minato Arisato, Who called themselves Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad, S.E.E.S for Short, who have been somewhat "Arrested" by the Special Task Force known as S.O.N.G"

"Of course this was some kind of Misunderstanding, and it was taken care of but they members were not let go and so was Minato due to the Injuries he took while protecting Hibiki Tachibana."

"Ouch! That hurts!? Said Hibiki."
Sorry about that, But you really need to be more careful Hibiki, did they say anything about what happened on that Island? Said Miku Kohinata, A childhood and best friend of Hibiki."

"I know you can't tell me the full story, but I really would like to hear your side of it, anything you can tell me to get it off your chest said Miku."

"To get off my chest?, Well I am worried about someone, it was a Guy that got Attacked by the Noise, you know the one who was rolled into the hospital after me when you came to get me, but now I have to stay here for a couple of days from the Unknown Type of Noise that Appared just recently said Hibiki."

"I see, you know I saw these other people there was about nine of them, they were strange and seemed worried, but those agents you work with wouldn't let them out of there sights, especially for this Little Kid, a Shiba Inu and A Robot apparently?, It's all rather strange who these people are, I am guessing they must be friends with the guy you mentioned? Said Miku."

"I sure of it they called out his name too after he told me it and succumbed to his Injuries, It was Minato Arisato said Hibiki."

"Hibiki didn't Tell Miku anything about the Strange Power-Up of the Mental Imagery Gear that Appared when she was with Minato Arisato, she didn't want to worry Miku more, and she just really couldn't explain it herself, The Mental Imagery Gear he called it Orpheus, the Form Hibiki's Symphogear Took, and was strange that he Seemed to have been combined with the Same powers as Hibiki, beacuse he was wearing Parts of Her Gungnir Symphogear Armor, but still kept what was his school uniform she had Thought, but she had Never seen a school uniform like it before."

"Hibiki?, Hibiki Snapped out of it? Said Miku she Shooked Hibiki Again."
Ow, Ow, Ow!!!!! Said Hibiki."
Miku stop it Already it Hurts! You know my hurt too! Said Hibiki."

"Well I am glad to see You're in good shape, Tachibana? Said Maria Cadenzavna Eve."
As she entered the Room."
She was Dressed in a S.O.N.G Uniform." I know you are still healing from the Battle undertook but Genjuro Wants you to present during a meeting about what happened on That island, Shirabe and Kirika know as well as Tsubasa and Chris said Maira."

"If that's the case I better head out, and Let you and Hibiki have sometime alone, I'll come back to check up on you tomorrow ok Hibiki? Said Miku as she went to leave."

"Uh um ok? Said Hibiki."
If you want Kohinata, i am sure they won't mind if you are there said Maira." Really?, Hibiki do you think it's ok I go with you like Maira said? Said Miku." Well if it's Maira we are talking about, I guess it's alright but I am guessing you might be staying outside of a Room the whole time said Hibiki."

"Are you ok doing that? Said Hibiki."
Sure I don't mind having to Wait, I'll wait as long as it takes! Said Miku."
Ok then let's go said Maira, Maira pur Hibiki in a Wheelchair and they went to an area they were meeting up, it was still in the hospital too."

"Dammit, Why Won't they let us Go! Said Akihiko as he Slammed his Fist on a Wall." Aki control yourself it isn't gonna help said Shinjiro."
Whatever why they have us still here it's mostly about Minato, we have to get him back, we don't Even know what happened to him! Said Yukari."