Chapter 3: Persona-Users & The Symphogear-Users

"They All Went to the Hospital Room we was Put in."
Minato-San! Said Aigis entering."
Whoa is she a robot!? Said A Shocked Nurse." I wouldn't talk about it right now just ignore it Mis. Nurse said Junpei."
What is Minato-San condition is he alright! Said Aigis."

"His Condition?, Uh well he is alright,
He's just passed out from a Panic attack said The Nurse."
Uh um ugh? Said Minato making a Groan Sound."
He's Waking up Thank Goodness? Said Miku."

"That's Good to Hear, I'll Leave you Two Be Now, so You can have along time, don't be afraid to call me alright said The Nurse as she left the Room."

"Minato-Senpai? Said Yukari."
Takeba?......Junpei?........ Aigis? Said Minato." Good too see you are alright! Said Junpei." Minato Got up into a Siting Position on the Hospital Bed."
Minato-San, You Should not Move in Your Condition Said Aigis as she Try to lay him back down."

"Oh Aigis Come On Cut it Out You're Gonna Hurt him more if you keep forcing him to they lay down!? Said Yukari." Agh!? Said Minato." The pain on his Shoulder Hurted." See I told you! Said Yukari."

"Are you alright!? Said Hibiki she rolled her wheelchair up to him."
You?, Aren't you the one that saved me? Said Minato." You saved his life? Said Junpei." Yes on that Island, My Name is Hibiki Tachibana remember now? Said Hibiki." I didn't forget it said Minato."

"Minato Can you tell us what happened on the Island when you Met Tachibana, Everything so confusing we want to know what caused your injury? Said Yukari."

"Well I Got Attacked by Those Monsters?, They are Called "Noise" Right? Said Minato."
There these Unknown Race of Monsters, here they have been said to be around long many years but haven't really attacked Anyone Sense recently in the Past Few Years said Hibiki."

"These Noise are like Shadows, I know we haven't Explained them completely yet, but we had trouble killing them with Our Personas, Do I mind asking why that is? Said Junpei."

"Only Symphogears can Kill Noise, That's What Hibiki is she is a Symphogear-User, a Person who is able to harmonize with a Relic, I don't know if I am allowed to say this, But those Red Crystals you have seen before are the Object used to become Symphogear, The Symphogear then sings, The Symphogear itself plays the instrumentals and backing track of the song, and the lyrics naturally come to the wearers mind, and are based off their thoughts and feelings said Miku."

"Well that's I lot of Information? Said Yukari." I've been Hibiki's Friend for a long time, and found out about her Secret only 2 years ago said Miku."
She made a Face at Hibiki, a Reminder that she hated Hibiki from keeping a secret but knew down inside it was for the best, as it would have made her worry more of Hibiki's Safety."

"Hibiki made a awkward face back to that Expression." Yukari notice a Dark spot on Minato's Shoulder."
Minato what's wrong with your shoulder? Said Yukari." Wasn't that Causing the Pain from earlier? Said Aigis." You mean when you were pushing him down? Said Yukari with a Annoyed sarcastic look on her face."

"Minato Showed his Shoulder, there was a Huge Scar it was like Hibiki's Scar but bigger and it went down his Hip front and back."
You have a Scar on your Arm!? Said Hibiki." It's big are you ok with that!? Said Junpei." It doesn't hurt that much?, Unless you do what Aigis did, it did really hurt said Minato."
I am very sorry said Aigis." It's ok said Minato."

"Well I Think it's about Time I Leave,
It's Gonna be Lonely without Hibiki around, but it's only for a Couple of days so I think I can manage? Said Miku."
Wait Miku can I asked you something?, It's about everyone if your okay with it, I think with this way you won't be so along! Said Hibiki." Um ok? What is it? Said Miku."