𝓦𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓟𝓽. 2

(A/N:
Heads up this is a pretty long chapter hahaha sowwy~ I'll try to make the others a bit shorter ^^
Then again I haven't updated this in a lONG TIME so maybe a long chapter won't be too bad hahaha XD)

~*•.~

Hongjoong, Iridessa, and Mingi all sit up from landing on the ground and they look around their surroundings.

"Are you guys alright?" Hongjoong asks them immediately receiving nods from the two.

"Where are we?" Mingi asks them as they all stood up.

"I don't know," Iridessa says with a frown. "But looks like we're on a pirate ship...?

"Ding! Ding! Diiiinnggg!~ you're right!" A voice behind them confirms brightly.

They all turn around and tried to reach for their weapons but they had none.

Yechan chuckles, "I took your little toys. You can't use them here!"

"Alright, what do you want from us then?" Hongjoong asks him, brows furrowed.

"Get off this ship! Easy!~"

They look around and notice that the ship was in the middle of the ocean.

"And if we make it off?" Iridessa asks him.

"Then you get to come to the banquet!~"

"Banquet?" Mingi asks with a brow raised.

Chan nods cheerfully, "Mhm!~ okay rules!! No steering the ship, no diving into the water, and! No flying!~ oh wait! You're humans you can't fly!! HA HA HA HA~"

"Good luck!~ I'll be watching from the crow's nest!~" Chan says with a happy little dance before teleporting up there.

"Alright, let's brainstorm," Hongjoong says.

"How can't we steer the ship on land?! Or swim?! Well, not like I could swim anyways." Mingi says.

"No swimming or steering to shore...then the exit is on...the ship itself." Iridessa says.

Hongjoong nods, "Then let's search the ship together."

Chan teleports back to them and gives them a teasing smile, "I forgot one little detail! I set traps somewhere on this ship! If you make it you might just get to the exit. If you don't!~ wamp wamp~ game overrrrrr. Hahaha~"

He disappears again making the three sigh with frustration.

"Okay! So let's avoid the traps and stick together at all costs." Hongjoong concludes and the other two nod.

Mingi points downstairs, "Let's go below deck there might be something there."

The two nod and follow the tallboy downstairs.

Chan giggles excitedly as he watches them. They had no idea what they were in for. He knew Jun hyung would be proud of him. First, he was going to throw each of them into a test, then show them the exit.

He was in this for the fun. However, he's not completely up for hurting the three. He just wanted to watch them like rats in a maze for entertainment. He also thought it was fun making his own game. He teased them about losing for fun, but deep down, he was going to be nice and show them the way out.

He couldn't help it, it's the sunshine in him.

The three searched below the deck for something that seemed like an exit. A door, a ladder or a hole, anything.

"I'll check the cannonry real quick." Mingi announced to the two getting "okays" in response.

Mingi walked down the thin corridor and made it to the cannonry. It was set up similarly to the one on the ATEEZ ship. However, it was dark and Mingi had no lantern to see through.