2

Josh woke up late. He sits up and let's out a groun. After a couple of seconds he rises from his bed. He walks out of his room, and down the hall. He can hear talking in the living room, so after grabbing a glass of water that's where he gose.

His older sister and best friend are on his dads couches. They both have trucks and are here to help him move. All he can hope is that Shadow and company will take the day off.

His sister walks up to him and wraps him up in a hug. She turns to the rest of them, Josh still in her arms, and said "I've caught the snoreaxe!" (Idk how to spell it, I'm not a Pokemon fan) He elbows her in the ribs causing her to grunt, but not let go. Next thing he knows she's causing him to flout, just like she did when they were kids.

Their dad rushes over and pulls him down, "Be careful! We don't want anyone to know that you can do that." He hissed at Anna. She rolls her eyes and realises Josh from her magical hold. He crashes to the floor. He smiles to himself, Dad was they one that cared if they were noticed.

Alex walks up and throws Josh over his shoulder, everyone rolls their eyes. Alex has super strength and speed, and he's constantly showing off. He turns to the two standing people, "Lets get this show on the road before Shadow or one of his friends decides to party." Everyone nods and pack up the trucks.