Pants

This is not a tyler and josh are boyfriends book

-

Tyler laughed hysterically. Josh only smiled, not quite getting the joke. Tyler collected himself, he was flushed red and tears stained his cheeks from all the laughing. "You don't get it," Tyler said, turning on the swivel chair to face his notebook again. "No, I really don't," Josh sighed, watching Tyler. 

"What are you writing?" Josh asked after a few moments of hearing Tyler's pencil move rather feverishly. "Something," Tyler mumbled, not bothering to look up. Josh didn't like that answer. Tyler sensed this and looked up at Josh. "Narrative things. I confused myself, it doesn't connect," Tyler explained, tapping his pencil's eraser on the half-done page. Josh was a bit disappointed he couldn't help because he had got lost a long time ago. "I wish I could draw...better, at least," Tyler sighed. "I think that," Josh paused for a moment," as long as it looks good in your eyes then we'll be okay." Tyler chewed on his lip. "It doesn't look the way I imagine it to be," Tyler eyed the page. Josh looked at the drawing. Tyler giggled. "You won't know what it's supposed to look like if I haven't told you what I'm thinking," Tyler smiled. Josh huffed. "I'll stick to my drums," he said, looking at the page again. He didn't understand how Tyler thought of all this, it must take a lot of imagination. All Josh could think of were cats in outer space, which wasn't too disappointing. 

"What are you thinking about?" Tyler asked. "Cats in outer space," Josh answered. 

-

"Do you think this looks good on me?" Tyler asked, showing Josh the new pants his wife had bought for him. "Jenna always gets stuff that looks good on you," Josh said, staring at the ceiling. "I think they're tight," Tyler mumbled. "I might have grabbed the wrong size," Jenna said, entering the room and sitting next to Josh. Tyler handed the pants to her. Jenna furrowed her eyebrows. "These are extra small!" she exclaimed. Josh giggled. "How'd you get that past your feet?" Josh asked. "What am I gonna wear now?" Tyler asked, staring at his closet. He noticed a few of Josh's shirts and sweaters he had never given back. He never planned to anyway. "You think you two can run to the store right now?" she asked. Tyler looked at Josh. Josh nodded. "I'm not the best stylist though," Josh said, sitting up. "I'll wear a sweater," Tyler said. Jenna laughed. "Good luck with that," she said, looking out the window. "It's hot out there, dude," Josh smiled. Tyler sighed. 

-

"I'm scared someone will recognize me," Tyler whispered to Josh, pulling the sleeves of his hoodie over his hands. Josh looked at him. "I'm sure no one will," Josh comforted, leading them into a store. "What color pants do you want?" Josh asked. Tyler walked behind him. "Black?" Tyler asked. "Do you think that fits the color scheme we're going for?" Josh asked. "I want brown," Tyler said, pointing at a pair on a rack. Josh smiled. "Those look nice. You wanna look around more? Should we ask Jenna?" Josh asked. "I'll call her," Tyler said. 

Tyler sighed happily as he slid into the passenger seat. "Do you feel better now?" Josh asked, starting the car. "Mhm," Tyler hummed. 

-

Jenna fixed Tyler's hair. Josh watched, suddenly feeling the urge to check if his hair looked right too. "You look awesome, Josh," Jenna said, letting Tyler go. Tyler nodded in agreement. "Thanks," Josh grinned. "I don't know where I left my phone," Tyler sighed, looking around. Josh reached into his pocket and pulled out his friend's phone. "You gave it to me, remember?" he asked. Tyler smiled and took his phone. "Go on guys. The photographer's here," Jenna reminded, taking Tyler's phone and swatting them out of the dressing room. Josh laughed as Jenna gave Tyler a stern look when the brunette tried taking his phone back. "Sorry," Tyler smiled sheepishly. Josh grinned.