part - 9

All the preparations are done and it's time for the show, y/n also stands on the opposite side of the stage and then one by one all the YouTubers come on the stage.

( Bb, ashish, prajakta,  Dynamo, harsh, nischay, Scout, amit bhadana ,  wily frenzy and Carryminati )

Host : All youtubers have arrived but there are two youtubers left you were waiting for a long time. Now it's time for them to come on stage.
So we warmly welcome this whole Asia's number one youtuber carryminati!!!!!! and wily frenzy, famous for his scintillating music.

Then everyone starts shouting loudly

Y/n : thinking-  wily frenzy and carryminati ye to whi hai na jiske baare me khushi bata rhi thi finally mai bhi dekh leti hu akhir ye dono hai kon!?

Then Yash and Ajey come on stage and people start shouting and the host welcomes them and they all sit down with the other YouTubers.

You can't see them clearly because you're on the other side of the stage.

Host : I are all very happy to see you guys here and thank you very much for coming here, you are welcome here with all my heart.

Everyone: thanku so much

Host : So I want to ask some questions to all of you that your audience wants to know, so I will ask one by one to everyone.

The host asks everyone questions, after that he starts questioning CarryMinati and Wily frenzy.

Host: So now I am going to ask this question from Carryminati that....

You get very excited to know who is your carryminati then suddenly you get a call from your father.

Y/n: Abbe yaar papa ko bhi abhi call karni thi cut bhi nhi kar skhti uthani hi padegi shit yaar 😑

You left.

Host asks his question to ajey.

Host : Everyone wants to know if you have a girlfriend or not please tell the truth.

Ajey : Everyone thinks that I lie but the truth is I don't have a girlfriend and it's true.

Host : ok now i want to ask my next question from wily frenzy same question for you also

Yash : aahn! I do not want to lie to my fans, the truth is that I have a girlfriend since college and I do not want to hide it from you guys.

Host : wow that's good

Everyone is interviewed and there is performance and they are about to leave.

then everyone starts screaming with joy.

Host: carryminati i want to ask you one more question. How did you like our welcome and this decoration!?

Ajey: To tell the truth, I am very simple and I like simple things more but the love here means a lot to me. And I liked it very much to come here and see so much love and respect, I love that outside people know me and support me so much. And the more thing if the decoration of this event are very adorable and everything is perfect.

Host : thank you so much carryminati glad to hear. And Sir please would you say your most famous dialogue " Toh kaise hain aap log"

Ajey: yeah sure!

Then Ajey stand up with a mic in his hand.

Ajey : toh kaise hain! Aap log!!!!

then you come back.

And as soon as you hear Ajey's voice, you get shocked.

Y/n: wait what!? Y... Ye toh a... Ajey ki voice hai na but woh yaha kya kar rha hai!? Ek sec kahi woh hi toh carryminati

Then the host calls his entire team to thank all the youtubers.

The host also calls you in last and you go on stage, then you go on stage, Yash and Ajey are shocked to see you.

Host: miss y/n This is our guest and all of them have liked your work and they are leaving from here, say to goodbye them.

Y/n : thanku so much sir glad to hear and Nice to see you all, we all love you very much, if possible come next time too.

You shake hands with everyone and act like you are meeting Yash and Ajey for the first time.

Yash is trying to hug you, but there are many people and media around, due to which Yash is not able to meet you.

And Ajey gets shocked seeing you but he remembers the same old memories and ignores you.

The event is over, and other Youtubers take flight but Yash and Ajey stop there bcoz Yashika has to travel to Canada.

Yash : yaar woh y/n hi thi yaar itne saalo baad usse milne ka moka mila woh bhi chla gya kaha dhundhu usko

Yashika : toh tune baat kyu nhi ki usse

Yash : but waha itne log aur media thi kaise kar leta and ajey ko wapis woh sab yaad aa gya y/n ko ignore kar diya ushne aur baat tak nhi kari uski mujhse

Yashika : to Tu jake kar na

Yash : kaise karu woh phir whi baate leke beth jayga bas smjhta nhi hai

Yashika : ish baat se yaad aaya Maine apne room ke bagal wale room me Debbie ko dekha

Yash : mc ye ajey ke piche yaha bhi aa gyi pichle 5 years se piche padi hai uske

Yashika : uk What yash ajey chahe kitna bhi galat smjhe y/n kon kitna bhi ignore kare but abhi bhi pyaar woh y/n se hi krta hai

Yash : haan woh to hai bas 1 week hai humare paas kaise na kaise karke wapis dono ko ek saath karna hai

Yashika : aur ye lauwdi Debbie

Yash : bhaad me jaye ye 😑 sali taadka ki 4 beti

Yashika: but ush Debbie ke saath ek ldka bhi tha maybe ye kuch bada plan kar rhe hain

Yash : ye kuch nhi kar paynge tention na le

Then ajey comes to Yash's room.

Ajey: bro! Mai na bahar jaa rha hu ghumne abhi aa jauga

Yash : akele!? Kaha

Ajey: arey nhi Debbie ke saath jaa rha hu woh bhi aai hai na just abhi mili mujhse me aata hu thodi der me

Yashika : but...

Yash : arey jane do koi nhi phechanega usko woh mask lga ke jayga

Ajey : hn woh toh sbse imp hai 😂

Yash : ok Bhai Tu jaa

Ajey left.

Yashika: arey but tune kyu jane dia ajey ko ush dayan ke saath

Yash : yashika mai itna pagal nhi hu mere paas ek idea hai

Yashika : ohhh 😎

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kya y/n aur ajey wapis ek saath ho jaynge kya Debbie ki sachai ajey ke samne aaygi toh janne ke liye bane rhe 😂😎 humare saath babye!!!!

Mohit!!!!! Debbie ka gala ghot ke maarde sali mc yaha thak aa gyi (╯︵╰)