Chapter Three

George came to visit. Only a couple weeks after Dream's confession, he flew out to Orlando to stay with him and Sapnap for a few weeks.

It was weird to see Dream with someone else, kissing someone else. It wasn't bad, just bizarre.

At night they shared a bed, Dream wedged between his two boyfriends, happily. Maybe it was just Sapnap, but things felt tense between him and George. He was worried that he was making him uncomfortable being so close by. He thought that maybe George wasn't too fond of sharing.

He didn't know how untrue that was.

Sapnap stared much too often, but it wasn't his fault that George looked so pretty, with his face flushed and lips wet and swollen. He watched while Dream kissed George breathless, and he found it much hotter than he would have expected. They were sitting on the couch a little over a week after George's arrival, when Dream and George started an intense make out session next to him. He watched out of the corner of his eye as George clambered into Dream's lap and began to grind down on him.

His hand clenched into a fist and his breathing picked up. He could feel himself flush, and his pants get tighter. He found it getting hard to swallow. He started to palm himself as subtly as he could, biting his lip while he listened to his boyfriend and his boyfriend's boyfriend moan into each other's mouths.

This went on for several minutes before he let out an involuntary groan, garnering the attention of the two. He blushed deeper, quickly removing his hand from his clothed erection, looking straight forward to avoid eye contact.

"Sap?" Dream asked with barely masked amusement.

Sapnap hummed in response, not trusting his voice to stay even.

"Having fun by yourself over there?"

Sapnap could practically hear Dream's smirk.

"Fuck off," he retorted, with little to no bite.

"You feeling left out, babe? Wanna come join us?"

Finally, he looked over at the pair and found Dream smirking at him (go figure), and George looking at him, overcome with lust. Sapnap nods tentatively, before scooting closer.

The moment he's close enough, George's lips are pressed to his, the kiss wet and sloppy full of desire and impatience. George mewls, and Sapnap groans in response. Then Dream starts to kiss and nip at his throat.

He moans loudly, pulling away from George to breathe. George whines at the loss of contact and Dream chuckles, rumbling against Sapnap's skin.

"Maybe we should, fuck, move somewhere with a little more room," Sapnap says, breathless and low. George voices his agreement, and so the trio move themselves to the bedroom, crawling into the bed together, eager to pick up where they left off.

Normally, Dream would find himself in the middle of the bed, but not now. Instead, the middle spot is taken by George, Dream and Sapnap hovering over either side of him. The two work in tandem to remove George's clothes, all the while leaving kisses and hickeys on his freshly exposed skin.

Sapnap locks lips with the brunette, who moans wantonly into the kiss. Sapnap practically growls in response, before pulling away to remove his own shirt and pants (no underwear for him, he swears up and down that it's more comfortable that way). Dream chuckles when he notices, and Sapnap shoots him a playful glare.

George whines to recapture their attention. Sapnap rolls his eyes.

"You're so fucking needy, huh?"

George nods eagerly, and Dream raises an eyebrow at that.

"Well? Are you gonna use your words, Georgie? You've clearly wanna tell us something."