9

The next few chapters are about a zoo trip! I've been putting off the drama because we still are pretty early on.

Any romance, ships, rivalry, drama, or friendships you want to see?

Comment here ------->

.

.

.

.

public

yourstruly

yourstruly.chloe: Unfortunately, this little cutie will not be able to go back in the wild as she has been fostered ever since she was a few weeks old. Her name is Nala and she is only 7 months old. I got the honor of fostering her for eight months and I still get to for awhile. 

❤ @leovaldez.offical @pipes.mclean @annabeth.chase and 506,389 others

tagged; @newyorkcityzoo

comments

Lia_Wood: Hey Chloe, I have a question. How do you decide who gets to name the animals?

↳ yourstruly.chloe: Great question Lia! I'm not sure about other zoos but this how the program works at ours, if the animal is fostered, whoever fosters the animal normally gets to name it. If the animal is not fostered then normally the main zookeepers who work with that animal or section of animals decide together.

↳ Lia_Wood: @yourstruly.chloe Thank you so much! I have one more question, did you get to name Nala?

↳ yourstruly.chloe: You're welcome, and yes, I did get to name Nala!

.

pipes.mclean: Such a cutie!

.

lilyparker: Make sure to stop by the vet clinic while you have her here! We miss seeing that adorable face!

↳ yourstruly.chloe: Sure will Lils!

.

annabeth.chase: How do you put up with Leo and Nala!?

↳ yourstruly.chloe: Nala's good unlike someone I know. @leovaldez.offical

↳ leovaldez.offical: @yourstruly.chloe HEY I'M NOT THAT BAD!!

See more