20

I'm sorry for doing this, I hate to do it. I never see this person as the bad guy so I wanted to try it:(

.

.

.

private

chlochella Earthquakes just happen

chlochella Earthquakes just happen. Tornadoes just happen. Your tongue does not just happen to fall into some other girl's mouth! Not only did you break my heart, you broke Jason's. You cheated on me with Piper. You cheated on me with your best friend's girlfriend for two months! That's low Valdez.

tagged; leovaldez.official pipes.mclean justjason

liked by leovaldez.official and pipes.mclean

comments

itsthalia Maybe she looks prettier to you, but that doesn't mean that she is better than Chloe.

.

katiekat Boy, you make me so mad that I actually want to punch you in the face for cheating on her. How dare you cheat on the person that only wished you nothing but happiness.

leovaldez.official katiekat I'll beat you up before you even touch me.

reynathebaddest leovaldez.official You just made a mistake.

leovaldez.official reynathebaddest DON'T YOU DARE DO IT!

reynathebaddest leovaldez.official Whoops! chlochella thing1 thing2

chlochella leovaldez.official Never talk to anybody like that! Especially not to my friends and family!

thing2 leovaldez.official Never talk to Katie like that!

thing1 leovaldez.official FIRST YOU CHEAT ON ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS THEN YOU THREATEN MY GIRLFRIEND!? YOU ACTUALLY NEED TO GET HELP! I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT CAMP HALF-BLOOD DOESN'T CLAIM YOU AS A CAMPER ANYMORE! YOUR WELCOME THERE BUT WE DON'T CLAIM YOU! NEVER TALK TO THESE TO BEAUTIFUL WOMEN AGAIN!

leovadez.official thing1 Katie your really going to let your boyfriend call other people beautiful?  katiekat

katiekat leovaldez.official First off, don't worry about my love life. Secondly, I honestly don't care because what type of person goes around calling people ugly? He also isn't lying. Finally, he's not going around calling her beautiful in a romantic way. He would never do that and he's not a cheater like you.

.

justjason I can't even believe you. You cheated on Chloe, and you were the person my girlfriend cheated on me with. You did this for two months! Two months of cheating on your girlfriend and betraying me.

.

perSEAjackson My little sister is my responsibility. You messed with her and now you mess with me too.

leovaldez.official perSEAjackson ...

.

annabeth.chase You better be careful for now on Leo...

See more...