Request

"Tianna babe. Can we go clubbing tonight with the lads? It's been ages since we went." Harry groans to you. The reason why you haven't been clubbing is because Harry would always get out of control while he's drunk. Thinking about his question you answer.
"Fine. We're leaving at 10." You say to Harry, making his face light up with joy.

~At Funky Budha/ Club~
You had dressed in a purple skin tight dress, with spikes on the shoulders and had spiked black stilettos on. Quite frankly you looked hot. You've been sitting at your V.I.P. table with Sophia, Eleanor, and Perrie.
"So girls, shots!?" You say.
"Lets do it!" All them cheered. You all ended up have 5 shots, except for Sophia, she left early with Liam going to to do the you know what.
"OMG! THIS IS MY FAV SONG!!! LETS GO DANCE!" Perrie shouted over the music. 'Worth it' by Fifth Harmony came on. You and the rest of the girls started dancing. About 30 seconds into dancing you feel two hands wrap around your waist. You think it's Harry so you grind on his crotch. He seemed to like it because you could feel his hard on. You turned around to find some guy that was clearly not Harry.
"Get away from me!" You yelled. The strange then replied with "but baby you don't like what you see?"
"No not really." You tried to walk away but felt a tight grasp on your wrist.
"Nobody ever walks away from me." He started to pull you out the club, you kicking and shoving screaming for Harry to help but he never came. It's hopeless you thought until you felt the grasp on yout wrist loosing. You look up to see Harry on the ground pundits in the guys face.
"Harry stop!!!" You tried yelling, Harry doing as you pleased.
"Lets go home Tianna." Harry said in a monotone way, scaring you a bit. The car ride home was silent, Harry looking at you very once in a while. Once we were home  you  got out the car to only be stopped my Harry.
"Go to the room and be laying on the bed naked, I'm going to show you and everyone in the world who you belong to."
You squeal with excitement  because you like this side of Harry. You go up to the room stripping of your clothing. Minutes later Harry walks in with a pair of handcuffs to your hand. He walks over to you and cuffs both of your hands to the bed posts. You lay there on your back helpless.
"Your mine. And only mine." He said before straddling you and pushing you into a rough kiss. You kissed for about four minutes, your tounges  fighting for dominance. Harry started trailing down your body, to your neck leaving dark hickey all over, then reaching your breasts  sucking on one nipple while kneading the other, then going to the next nipple doing thr same thing.
By now you had hickeys  all over your body. He trailed down you stomach to your most sensitive spot.
"All wet for me i see." Harry said before dipping his tounge into your sex leaving yoh speechless and moaning. He flicked his tounge onto your clit, making you scream his name.
"Fuck Harry!!! YES!!! Right there!!!"
"You like that Tianna. They way I work wonders on your body? Huh? Do want my big cock inside you? Filling you up?"
"Yes Haz please!" you say your voicing cracking because of all the pleasure he's giving you.
He gets up stripping off his clothing showing his beautiful toned body and his large cock. He grabs a condom from the dresser and puts it on before coming to you and slamming into relentlessly.
"FUCK HAZ!!!" You scream. All you can hear is yours and Harrys panting and your guys skin slapping. He starts going faster to a speed you didn't know was possible.
"Fuck Tianna I'm about to cum!!" Harry says before emptying his load into the condom, causing you to reach your climax as well. He uncuffs you you sweaty bodies skidding against each other.
"I love you Tianna. I just want you to know that I do." Harry says cuddling next to you.
"I love you too." You get up to go to the bathroom and as soon as you look in the mirror you see hickeys all over yourself. You gasped loudly causing Harry to hear.
"Babe, now everyone knows your mine." He says giving you that warm loving feeling inside.