Kim YuGyeom pt. 2

"Please" I whisper softly as he rubs over my clothing. "Please what my dear employee?" He asks. "Please do that under my clothes, I want it" I beg like the good girl I am.

He smirks and pulls off my stocking and underwear and began to rub up and down my clit giving me immeasurable pleasure. "Inside" I whisper and he pretends like he has no idea what I'm talking about. "Inside what princess?"

"Put it inside me" I say almost at my limit. He suddenly pulls his hand back and leaves me wanting more. I look at him a masochistic expression clear on my face.

"Hmm maybe I should let you go for work huh? Since you were begging for it so much earlier" ugh he really won't let me go without humiliating me to the maximum. He knows I can't stop after I've started. "Please YuGyeom" I beg more, thinking he'll give me what I want.

"Maybe you should try calling me by the name designated for you to use first" he lowers his head and soon he's kissing all my sensitive spots on my thighs leading closer and closer to my core. He teasingly flicks me in the area and watches me writhe in lust.

He then completely lowers his head while sitting on his chair and begins to push his tongue in and out of me. I moan bashful noises louder and louder each time he hits further. Alongside his tongue he adds a finger and I almost see stars.

"We can't have you finishing this early when you refuse to obey me" he teasingly smiles while pulling his head away. He then wipes his lips and shoved two of his fingers inside me. I'm overwritten in lust as I'm forced to chase my edge again and again.

After he thought he'd loosened me up plenty he opens his zip and shows me his proud dick. I look at it greedily and it looks like he's already read my mind. "Miss office worker want to suck my dick?" He smiles. And I nod without thinking. "Yes"

"then beg"

"yes please let me suck your cock"

I then climb off the table and go down on my knees in front of his luxurious looking chair and with his permission I lick his length from bottom to top and he groans. I give it a few more licks. "Don't tease me" his voice sounds dangerous and I'm tempted to push him to be mad but I hold myself back.

I hold his dick by the base and take as much as I can with my mouth while pumping the rest with my hands. His hand reaches up into my hair and he grips it, giving me just the right amount of pain. While harshly and impatiently thrusting into me he also makes sure I'm enjoying as well.

He soon pulls out and his length is covered with my saliva. My eyes are half lidded and as he pulls my off a string of saliva connects his member to my lips.

He sees the mess he's made out of me quite satisfyingly and pulls me up in the table while kissing me. His tongue twisted with mine while his hand busied itself in my chest.

He turns me around and pushes my head down onto the desk. Unable to control himself he pushes his dick into me and groans throwing his head back. He pulls my hair while his other hand firmly holds my bottom he slowly pushes in and out of me. Almost teasingly.

"Ready to call me by my name?" He asks while thrusting harder each time. "Sir" I moan loudly. "Mister director please" I moan louder. "Please" it seems he's finally satisfied but his thrusts come to a halt and he pulls out. He flips me over on my back and suddenly thrusts into me by pushing my legs apart and entering even deeper than before. He tightly holds on to my waist with both hands and thrusts harder and faster.

I almost pass out by the ecstasy I feel and am finally able to reach my release. He looks at me my hair and clothing completely messed up and asks sadistically.

"Who's your boss?"

Half lidded eyes glazed over with lust and needy I reply.

"You are my boss"

-x-x-x-
I am sooooo sorry for the delay well I was waiting for a new phone and I finally got one so yeah. I rewrote this chapter like 20 times because I wasn't satisfied with the way it was written before. I hope you all enjoy this chapter which is a little bit more different from the other two but yeah I wanted to experiment a bit.