Park JinYoung pt. 1

Y/N- GOT7's manager had had enough of the boys not listening to her. So finally she had decided to keep them under supervision 24/7. The boys had been waking up groggy, cranky and tired almost for a week now and Y/N decided it was time to stop.

She's currently sitting on a desk sorting out a few schedule papers for the group as she waits for all of them to fall asleep without talking or using their phones/laptops, just so they could sleep early and actually attend their schedules presentably.

As she finished one stack of papers out of two stacks she spins around in her chair to see that the boys in this room, that is, JaeBum, JinYoung and YoungJae seemed to be sleeping soundly.

She sighs pushing herself up from the chair with the help of the armrests. She walks over to each boy then making sure that they were actually asleep before leaving the room with her unfinished paper work.

She walked to her table but not before looking at a certain prince like boy and placing a kiss on his forehead. What she didn't know was that the charming boy was not asleep yet.

She leaves the room and tiredly stretches her arms above her head in an attempt to relax the sore muscles from sitting at the desk too long, just as she closes her eyes to relax she opens them again.

Her eyes widen as she feels large, warm palms sliding onto her sides, she flinches and shrinks into herself turning around and letting out a sigh of relief.

"Seriously? I told you, you're supposed to be sleeping right now!" She scolds pulling away and making his hands almost slip off of her waist.

However the boy doesn't listen, after all Park JinYoung was a stubborn and decisive man. He grips her waist tighter and pulls her closer until their bodies are completely pressed against each others.

He leans down with a smug smile until his lips are right next to her ear "you thought you'd just tease me like that and face no consequences?" He asks in a low tantalizing tone, as he pulls back to observe her expression.

He smiles wider when he sees her blushing face and surprised expression. "You- you were awake?" She stutters almost nervously not taking her eyes off of him for even a second.

"Yes I was" he whispers as he grips her waist tighter, rubbing small circles on her skin with his thumbs. "So- how do you plan on compensating me? For keeping me up today?" He asks her in a sultry tone leaning closer until the tips of their noses are almost touching.

Y/N nervously bites her bottom lip and looks up at him through her lashes, her hidden feelings as clear as day now, "how do you want me to make it up to you?" She ask knowing she couldn't run away anymore.

Besides instead of rejecting her he seems to be taking advantage of the situation so why could she play along?

JinYoung grins and laces his hands with hers pulling her behind him towards an empty and narrow hallway of the dorm, he pushes her shoulders, lightly pressing her back towards the wall.

"After this if there's any point where you want to stop, you tell me, okay?" He asks before he continues and remains still until she answers him.

She nods her head and looks up at him her eyes glazed with desire. "Use your words" he whispers as he shifts his hand from her shoulder to her chin lightly tracing his finger along her jaw.

"I- I will tell you if I want to stop" Y/N obediently repeats, and JinYoung smiles in a satisfied manner. "Good" he whispers before he puts his hands on her shoulders again and pushes her down till she is on her knees.

He unbuttons his shirt and pulls it off his chest and Y/N visibly gulps, taking his toned body into view, she tries to move forward to touch him but is stopped instantly by JinYoungs words.

"Don't you dare move, remember you're compensating me" he reminds her as he moves closer tangling his fingers in her hair firmly, it doesn't hurt Y/N but it definitely keeps her head in place.

"Now is when your real compensations begins" he grins mischievously.

-x-x-x-
What's good bitches I'm back!!! I mean at least I think I am I don't know- anyways let's give it our best!!!!!!!