Chapter 61 - Clay

This girl has me dancing with her; only she can do that. I find my way down to her neck; she moans my name. "Clay." Thankfully the music is loud enough that Brie and Logan can't hear her; time for her next present. I throw her over my shoulders. "Clay!" She laughs.

"We'll be right back," I tell the others, not looking back, with her still over my shoulders, and head upstairs. She moans as I slowly lay her on the bed and lock the door behind us. I gently kiss her neck. She still gets goosebumps when I touch her after all this time, which makes me feel even more captivated by her.

"Clay," she says. "Yeah?" As I continue kissing her neck.

"Drink," She lifts her wrist; her scent overwhelms me, I look at her, and she nods. She gasps for air as I begin to bite. She trembles in pleasure as her blood courses through my veins; this is unlike the last time; it's fantastic to be able to feel what she is experiencing. She runs her other hand through my hair, and I let go. I immediately part our mouths with my tongue as she pulls at my jeans, and I take them off. Stripping her down, I kiss her all over until I find her spot, moving my tongue in a circular motion; she cries out my name but lifts my head to move me back up; she kisses me hard as I enter her; she belongs to me, she knows I'll never let another take her away from me.

We lie in bed, holding her tight; we can hear the music still going. Raven laughs. Something is always going on in that head of hers. I take a deep breath and smirk. "What's going on in that head of yours?"

"I want to go swimming," she laughs.

"It's freaking February. It's cold out there." I laugh.

"Please," she begs. How can I say no to her? I can't say no to her, even if it wasn't her birthday. "Fine!" I say in defeat. This girl can get whatever she wants just with the look she gives.

I get up, throw my swim trunks on, and tell her I'll start heating the pool while she gets ready. I head downstairs to see Brie still dancing and Logan laughing. I tell them Raven wants to go swimming, so they head upstairs to get ready.

"Hey!" Raven says, coming up behind me.

"Hey!" I grab her. "The pool is heating up; Brie and Logan went to get ready."

"I know; I passed them on my way down," she says, hugging me. "Thank you." I lean down and kiss her, taking her in. It's freezing out, but Raven jumps in, and we all follow.

Time flies by, and we get out and grab some food before we all get ready for tonight. I shower first, and then Raven. Once she is out, I'm all dressed and ready, wearing a red polo shirt and dark jeans with black boots. Logan is already downstairs, and people have started to show up.

Raven looks at me and smiles. "I have the perfect outfit to complement yours." I pull her close and kiss her ear. "I bet you do," I whisper. I kiss her one last time before leaving. I tell her to lock the door behind me while she gets ready. She nods, and I can't help but smile at her before closing the door and making my way downstairs.

I sense her aroma as I stand there talking to everyone and turn to face her; she is wearing those boots Brie bought her. She has a tight red little dress on, and her hair is pinned behind her ears. She looks so very seductive as I wander my eyes up her body. I observe that all the boys are fixated on her, but I don't care. Her focus is on me. I bow out before approaching her to give her a kiss.

"Are you trying to turn me on?" I whisper.

"Maybe," she smiles, "is it working?"

"Oh yeah, it's working. You look stunning."

"Thank you," she kisses me, "I need a drink." We head into the kitchen, grab drinks, and head to where everyone is dancing. She looks so good, every guy is staring, but she is oblivious to all the attention. But I'm not, so I make it known to whoever is watching that she is mine. Mouth on her neck as she dances, goosebumps rise on her body.

As the night goes on, I feel my hunger build. "Babe," I whisper, "I need a drink."

"Oh!" She grabs my hand, and we head upstairs. The sensation I experience when her blood touches my tongue is indescribable; she moans, I kiss her, and we lose ourselves in our own world. I head to the bathroom to get a cloth to clean Ray's wrist; I turn to see her standing there.

"It's my day. I get whatever I want."

"Yes, what do you want, baby?" I ask her as I pull her into the bathroom.

"I want you right now, in here." I smile and lean in to kiss her. I lift her onto the counter in the bathroom and close the door, locking it. My lips move to her neck as her hands run through my hair. This girl is the best damn thing that has ever happened to me. My hands run up her thighs, and I pull on her panties, pulling them off.

I drop to my knees and kiss her inner thighs as I make my way up to her spot. Her hands are still in my hair; she moans as I kiss her spot. The feeling of her tightening happens, and she releases, taking in every drop. I get back up and kiss her. She unbuttons my pants, and I slowly guide my length into her. I slowly pump as she wraps her arms around my neck. Within minutes, we both release. I kiss her again. "Happy birthday, baby."

"Thank you." She kisses me once more before I help her off the counter. She cleans herself up as I put myself together. I pull her to me and hug her. Kissing her head.

Knock Knock

"Get lost!" I shout.

"Shhh," she says, "it's okay, let's go back down to the party, even though I'd rather spend time here alone with you." Placing her hands on my face, "But we need to go back."

I open the door to see Logan standing there; he tells me more people showed up. I grunt. I want this night to end already so I can be with Raven alone. We head downstairs. I see Adrian and a bunch of others that Raven hasn't met, so we walk over and introduce them.

"Babe, this is Adrian, Liam..."

"Jamie?" She finishes.

What the–?