𝚈/𝙽 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝙸𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚣𝚊𝚔𝚒 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

This was requested by: XxAfter_lifexX. Thanks again for your request✨ Sorry for the delay once again, school is getting the best of me- 

Now, Enjoy!~

Kita:

-He was informed of meeting you. And made sure to make you feel comfortable.

- He also tried making the twins stop themselves. Because he didn't want you to get weirded out. 

- Then it was time to meet you. 

- One you came in, you introduced yourself.

- "Hello, I'm Y/N L/N. Nice to meet you all." You say, while bowing. And also giving a little smile. 

- When Kita saw this, he was in love. Your manners were great, your looks were perfect. (Yes you! You are perfect just the way you are!) 

- He introduced himself as well, along with the rest of the team. 

- He of course had to hide those for awhile, since he had just met you. 

- Friends to lovers i guess? :>

- But after you guys started being friends, you guys were really close together. 

- You were also friends with Atsumu, Osamu, and the others. But your friendship with Kita was different. 

- You had also gained feelings for Kita as well.

- It was all coming together.

- Soon enough, he confessed. - And you were happy enough to say "I.. Like you too."

- You two had a beautiful first kiss, exactly at sunset!

- He's thankful he met you :D

Ojiro:

- "I'm Y/N L/N. And I'm going to be your manager. I'm pleased to meet you all, And I hope we all get along." You say by introducing yourself. 

- "Aran- Psst-" 

- "What is it?" Aran says over to Atsumu

- "Don't ya think she looks beautiful?" He says, looking at you with those "googly eyes"

- "Yeah.. I do." Aran replies 

- He really hoped you got along. 

- Like, he even gained feelings for you!

- And it did happen, you got feelings for him too.

- Which you tried hiding as well.

- But it all came to the point where your friendship became more than a friendship.

- The feelings came out from Aran first.

- And as shocked as you are, you confessed too.

- He kissed you, as well!

- It all ended well anyway!

- He was happy enough to have you <3

Omimi:

- Unexpected, really!

- Omimi Ren catching feelings, for you! Amazing!

- Well, you didn't notice. At first.

- After one incident though...

- Which is when you tripped and landed right ON Omimi-

- That's when your crush on him began.