"𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐!" 𝚛𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚎!𝚖𝚒𝚢𝚊 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚡 𝚛𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚎!𝚏𝚎𝚖!𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

(A Royale AU for our chaotic twins!)

(For this it'll be female reader as the gender, apologies if there are any male/other gende readers!)

F/C - Favorite color

M/N - Mom's name

D/N - Dad's name

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

It was peace and quiet, the birds chirping, the wind rushing by, and you were just sleeping peacefully. Well, until your brother showed up.

"WAKE UP!!"

"AHHH!" You shout, falling off your bed. Your brother was laughing the hell out of himself.  "That wasn't funny Kohaku!" You say, looking at your older brother with an angry and crossed expression, holding your blanket. "Couldn't help myself, sorry sis." He replied back as you rolled your eyes. "Although mom said you need to get up, we have to meet the Miya family, remember?" Your mind went crazy as you heard the word 'Miya' as you mainly thought about the two twins who you were the closest to. "O-oh.. Yeah." You replied back. Your brother shrugged it off and walked out your door saying: "Get dressed!" As you ruffled your hair. 

Your maid named Daree, or as you like to call her, Ree-san. Got you ready for the day. "Is this alright miss?" She asked as she adjusted your dress. "Mhm, it's alright Ree-san!" She nods, mentioning that you can call her whenever you need to. You nod back and tell her she's free to go with a soft smile. You twirled around in the mirror, looking at your reflection. But as you did, another memory of the two boys flashes by.

-- FLASHBACK --

"Y/N-chan! Y/N-chan!" Atsumu shouts, waving his hands in the air. You run towards him, "What is it Tsumu??" You ask in confusion. "I picked this flower for you!" He says, handing over the flower. It was a flower of your F/C. "Awe, it's so pretty.. Thank you Tsumu!" You say smiling brightly. "Eh, stop trying to get Y/N-chan to like you Tsumu.." Osamu says bluntly. "It's okay Samu, I still like you!" You reply back. "Y/N-chan, promise you'll marry me in the future!" Atsumu said, eyes sparkling. "No..! Y/N-chan's gonna marry me, Tsumu!" Osamu said, sticking his tongue out at his brother. "Let's just wait, okay guys?" You say. "Hmph, you better pinky promise it! So that you won't forget N/N-chan!" Atsumu said. "Yeah, and then, you can choose one of us!" Osamu replied back. You smiled back as your fingers aligned with theirs, forming a pink promise. "I promise."

-- END OF FLASHBACK --

You smile softly at the memory, as all three of you were childhood friends all those years ago. You haven't seen them in a while, so this was the day. The day you'd see them once again. You take a deep breath as you head downstairs, lifting your dress a bit. Your mom waiting for you down at the bottom of the stairs. "Oh Y/N dear! You look beautiful." Your mother says. "Hehe.. Thanks mom." You follow her into the dining room to eat breakfast, as you sat beside Kohaku. "Morning, dad." You say, smiling. Your father smiles back at you as everyone continues eating. You were halfway through your food once your mother said: "So, N/N dear.. Are you excited to meet our guests?" She asks, looking at you. "I guess so, I haven't seen them in a while." You reply back. "I'm sure they're excited to see you, Y/N." Your dad says. "Oh I'm WAYYY sure they are." Kohaku replies back. You punch him softly. "Oh shut it!" You reply. 

-- TIMESKIP --

You were in your room, reading a book. You had just flipped the page when you heard a knock on the door. "Y/N, dear?" Your mom asked. "Yeah mom?" You reply back. "They'll be here in a moment, come downstairs okay?" You nodded as she closed the door. You put the book you were reading back on the shelf, and you walked downstairs.