The usual .

"Y/N" your mother shouts up the stairs in anger . "WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU HAVE COLLAGE AT 9:00 !" You jump out of bed . "School." You groan . You get up, grab your wash bag and run into the shower. "Shit it's 8:00!" Your usually ready at 8:30 and leave at 8:50 . You get out of the shower and dry off . "IM NOT GOING TO TELL YOU AGAIN Y/N!" "IM UP MUM !" She never stops .

Your dressed and have put on your makeup. Finally ! You walk downstairs and grab your keys and bag . "Bye mum , love you !" You say as she kisses you on the cheek . "Drive safe honey" she smiles . You unlock your car and turn on the engine. You start driving to your college as it begins to rain .

You park up and walk over to a familiar car , you knock on the window. "Hey bitch" you smile . It's Rosalie , your best friend from pre-school ! "I was waiting for you !" She looks at you ashamed. "It's fucking raining you idiot . Also there's roadworks going on the main road here ! Did you see that ?" You say to her . "No I didn't see that I went the other way!" She looked at you confused.

She gets out and grabs your hand , you both run in together . "Bloody hell that was difficult" you laugh at the same time .

You start hearing rumours that a famous person is in your town . "What a load of bullshit ! Why would anybody want to come here . Out of all of the places ! Here !" You snigger . "I know right!" You both laugh and go to your lessons.

Once you left college you get in you car and drive to your work . It's not a big job ! Your a receptionist at a doctors surgery .

You arrive there "hey Lia !" You say to your colleague . "Hey Y/N , how was college ?" She was in her 20's so was finished with college. "Shit , like always. Hey have you heard about that famous person in our town ?" You ask while placing your bag down under the desk . "Yea I did ! I haven't met him yet!" She sighs . "Me neither" you both laugh .

The day slowly passes by . 3pm , 4pm , 5pm . "Thank god ! I'm going home Lia , have a lovely night! Drive safe !" You say while walking out of the doors . Unlocking the car you drop your keys by accident and didn't realise it .

409 words !

Next chapter will have Tom in it I promise :)

Stay safe

p_ppy-

<3