...

"Take a seat" Tom pulls a chair out for you . "Thank you" you say while he sits down . "So lemme get to know you." He re -arranged his trousers revealing his 'bulge' . "Well my name is Y/N obviously , I'm Y/A , I live in England again obviously and I'm from bournemouth ." You say fiddling with your fingers . "Relationship?" Tom asks watching you play with your fingers. "Oh god no . Nobody has gone near me in ages , it's not that I don't like it there just isn't the person . Are you in a relationship?" You question Tom . "Why would no-one touch you I woul- , sorry . No I'm not in a relationship either." Tom sits back on his chair . Your brain wanted to get up and let him touch you but you know that wouldn't be the best idea . "Well i don't know why you have no-one I mean I would da-" you nervously laugh . "Well this is awkward." You say as his hand reaches yours "what do you want for dinner?" He looks right at you and holds your hand . "Oh no it's okay I better get going I have a early start to work tomorrow" you stand up to leave but Tom grabs your arm . "Please stay , I love your company" he says as he releases your arm . You turn round and smile . "Your choosing though.".

Tom places the plate of mediterranean vegetables , chicken and chips on the table . "didn't know you were the type to be a chef!" You say as Tom removes the apron . "Well I've always loved to cook." He smile than sits down tucking into his food . "So what is your life like ? I mean because your famous you must be able to do loads of things!" You say sipping your red wine . He looks up at you and says "to be completely honest, I don't do anything. I work , eat , sleep , drink . I do everything normal people do , instead I have it easier." . "Do you have a special lady?" You question trying not to frown . "Well I have one in-front of me. I mean , you know like your my friend and your special and . I'll stop talking now." Tom finished his sentence with a red face . "It's okay!" You laugh before you take one of his chips and eats them. "Is there a special man?" Tom asks you trying to stay calm if you said you did . "Nope , had a long term relationship with a dickhead then he cheated on me with a disgusting slut. But no haven't been with anyone in a year." You say as you stab your chicken.

"Same thing happened to me , we don't need them." Tom smiles and reaches for your hand and you hold his .

You both finish your dinner and sit talking about life in general. "Erm okay I don't want to sound weird or something but would you like to stay , I've heard that some bad people have been walking around on the streets recently and are braking into houses. If you want to go home that's absolutely fine but I was just saying just in case." Tom glances in your eyes . "Yes please." You say awkwardly .

You and Tom clean the dishes and sit on the sofa . You both sit and each end of the sofa so you aren't actually next to him . "what do you want to watch ?" Tom asks turning the tv on. "Your house, your decision." You giggle as Tom puts on hotel Transylvania . "THIS IS MY FAVOURITE MOVIE , OH MY GOD I LITERALLY LOVE YOU" you go quiet realising what you just said . "I love you too!" Tom replies . You stay silent as well as Tom .

"Look i think I know what you want to happen , just tell me it and if you want to do it." Tom says pausing the film. "I want to do it ." You say as Tom whispers in your ear "tell me what you want me to do" . You whisper back "fuck me" you bite his earlobe making him moan "progress" you say . He violently grabs your legs and pull you on top of him so your lap was on his . He grabs your hair from the back and starts digging in your neck placing kisses all over . They suddenly became more violent "Tom,people are going to see that!" You say while Tom doesn't stop. "Your mine , only mine y/n . You understand." He says catching his breath before it started to go fast again as you start grinding on him . He pulls your top off and chucks it on the floor , revealing your boobs . "We don't need this." He says as he un-clips it. "Wait Y/N are you sure , I don't want to force you into anything . I don't want you to feel like I'm making you do thi-" he gets interrupted by you un-clipping your bra letting your boobs just fall out in-front of you "I guess that's a yes then!" Tom says.

*TIME SKIP* (not fully missing the smut I just don't feel that comfortable 😩😩)

"FUCK YES TOM!" You scream as he starts pounding you hard . He stops and pulls out . "Hey why are you stopping the fun !" You groan . "The fun has just begun." He says as he trails his hand down to your pussy . He starts moving his middle finger on your clit. "Already hard , wow!" . His head goes closer to your clit as his tongue roamed free and started licking all over your pussy then to your thighs. You pull his head closer so he could be directed to your clit . He starts violently playing with it and then finishes. "Why do you have to stop all the time!" You groan again "I was getting close then" you add . Toms groin goes close to yours and he starts pounding again .

*TIME SKIP* (kind of end of smut)

Tom falls next to you panting . "I'm so tired!" You say , trying to catch your breath . "Tired ! You didn't do the hard work!" Tom exclaims. You both giggle.
"So what is this?" You say looking at the ceiling . Tom gently directs your face to his . "It's up to you hunny . But I will be moving countries so often for filming!" You sigh . Well you guess that is true 'fuck it' . "I don't care." You say while Tom starts to smile .

You both get up and get change back into your clothes. "Keep that off." He grins while pointing at your bra . "Idiot." You whisper in a joking way . "I need to go home now Tom." You say going up to him kissing him . "I love you." Tom replies. "Can I take you back home atleast ?" Tom asks . "Listen , I love you so much more but I don't think it will work . Give me your number and I'll call you or you call me ." You say grabbing your phone . "Oh okay here's my number." He gives a card to you with his number . "Here's mine." You rip the card in two and write your number on the other half . "I
Have to go home now." You say grabbing your things running outside and quickly getting on the bus . A message pops up on your phone :

Thomas Hiddleston-

Hey Y/N I loved seeing you today, I hope we can meet up soon. x       - Tom

You smile while looking out of the bus window.

You

We will arrange that soon ! x