....

Tom

Hey , was wondering if we could go out today on a date?

You look at your phone and see the message Tom sent you . Fuck . You cant do this , being with this famous man. You put your phone away and forget about it .

1 week later

You lock the door and walk out of your house . You catch the bus and arrive at your school .

Your lessons were boring and all of your friends weren't there. The day slowly goes by , one lesson after the other . You checked the planner for your day and you had a special assembly. Now this was weird as there isn't a lot of 'special assemblies' so it must of been important. After lunch you go to the main school hall.

As you were walking in you saw people crowding around someone. As your kind of a introvert you just walk away and sit down. As you were scrolling through your phone the lecturer told everyone it was going to start.

Suddenly a tall,slim,handsome man comes on the stage.

Fuck

"Please can everyone give a warm welcome to Mr Hiddleston!" Your headteacher says . "Please , it's Tom!" Tom turns round and shakes her hand . You see her face grow bright red. "Thomas is here to talk to about how he needed such a amazing education to become who he is !" She says looking back at everyone . Tom turns round and scans the room until it came to you . He didn't take his eyes off you until she spoke to him again. People started noticing that he was looking at you therefore they started looking at you too . You raised your eyebrows and tried to signal to not look at you.

The lecture went painfully slow. After it finished you get up and walk through the other corridor because it's always empty.

You feel someone grab your arm and brings you into the cleaners room. "I saw you , now I can't stop thinking about you." Tom says pushing you on the wall. "Tom I like you but I'm not the right person for you , you deserve better than me." You say looking away from him . He grabs your neck to hold you in place . "Shut the fuck up. I want you so badly, I have been craving you for ages. I want us to be together" he says getting closer to your face . You grab his head and pull him towards you to make out with him. "Your not the only one craving." You whisper is his ear .

"Come home with me." He says releasing you . "I cant I've got classes." You sigh "do you notice that it wasn't a question." He smiles . "Okay but you leave first and wait outside as I start to walk out so people don't know." You say pushing him out of the door .

He gets outside so you walk out.

You both get in his car and drive away. "Your so fucking beautiful." He says looking at you placing his hand on your inner thigh. You gasp as he goes close to your coochie (I'm gonna call it a coochie as I don't feel comfortable saying p***y because yeah) "wait until we get back home." You say but he doesn't listen and his hands slips in your pants . He starts rubbing your clit. "fuck" you moan. He continues driving and you arrive at his house.

I hate this chapter

Anyways

Love you guys <3