9.1

"Okay, we traced the number to the northbound 86. Mile 114, outside Coachella. We'll keep the trace open, Officer," The lady says when she calls back.
"Let me see this," Brian says as he takes the map from Mia. "I think we're about 40 miles away."
"What are you gonna do?" Mia asks him as she worries about her family. "What are you gonna do?" Brian just speeds up as his mind is only on Dixie.

Dixie and Letty share a worried look as they catch up to the truck.
"Okay! Go time!" Dom says over the walkie as he pulls in front of the truck.
"We're all good. I got nothing on the scanners. Keep going," Leon says over the walkie as Vince takes the windshield out. Vince then hits the seat and connects the wire to his belt.
"Vince!" Dixie yells as she sees the driver shoot at Vince who is on the front of the truck.
"He's got a damn shotgun! Leon!" Dom says over the walkie.
"Back off! Get him off of there!" Leon says over the walkie.
"Oh, shit! Get me off this thing! Pull up!" Vince yells at Dom.
"Unhook yourself. Do it! Do it!" Dom yells back as he reaches out the window.
"I can't get it!" Vince yells in panic.
"You can do it! Come on, Vince!" Dom yells before the driver shoots out his rear light.
"We need to distract the driver," Dixie tells Letty as she forms a plan. "I need you to get right behind the truck."
"Are you crazy?" Letty asks her as Dixie goes to climb out the window.
"Just trust me!" Dixie tells Letty before she nods. Dixie climbs onto the hood of the car as Letty gets right behind the truck. Dixie jumps onto the ladder that is on one of the doors before climbing to the top of the truck.
"Dom! I'm pulling up to distract him!" Letty says over the walkie before she heads towards the front of the truck.
"Take me off here, I can't unhook the wire!" Vince yells at Dom.
"Try it again. One, two, three!" Dom yells at Vince. The driver sees Dixie on top of the truck before slamming on the brakes causing her to drop and hold on. This slings Vince around the side of the truck. The driver quickly speeds up which throws Vince around causing his arm to get tangled in the wire.
"Unhook yourself!" Dom yells at Vince.
"I can't get my arm free!" Vince yells back.
"Vince, grab my hand!" Dom yells.
"My arm!" Vince yells back.
"Listen, give me your hand. I'm gonna pull you off the rig! Vince! Hold on! Give me your hand! Listen to me!" Dom yells as the driver shoots at Vince. The driver then shoots Dom's front tire out.
"Dominic! Dominic!" Vince yells in panic.
"Hang on!" Dom yells back as he tries to control his car.
"Dom, move out of the way. I'm coming to get him," Letty says over the walkie before she pulls up on the left side before sliding under the truck and coming out on the right side. Letty goes to pull up beside Vince but the driver swerves into her causing their tires to hit. This sends Letty's car into the ditch causing it to flip three times before it landing upside down.
"Letty!" Dixie yells as she sees the car. She continues to crawl her way to the front.
"Leon! Pull back for Letty. Get her out of there!" Dom says over he walkie.
"I'm on it! Go! I've got her! You get Vince off that truck," Leon replies over the walkie before he drops back to get Letty. The driver shoots Vince in the side.
"Vince!" Dixie yells as she sees it happen. The driver then shoots Dom's car hitting the engine causing the car to slowly stop. "Dom!" Dixie looks back to see Brian's orange car coming, causing her sigh in relief that it isn't just her and Vince left on the truck. "All right, hold on, Vince," Dixie yells at him as she climbs down to him before Brian pulls up beside her.
"Dixie!" Mia and Brian yell as they see her.
"He's having a hard time holding on. Get a little closer," Dixie yells at them.
"All right," Brian says before he gets closer to the truck.
"You got to hang in here with me now! We'll get you off. Give me your arm! Vince, look at me! Don't let go!" Dixie yells as she unwraps the wire from Vince's arm. "Come on, Vince! Throw this arm around me! V, don't let go!" Dixie looks over at Brian. "Come on, Brian. Get closer! Brian, get closer! Come on. Come on, Vince. Here we go!" Dixie pushes Vince as he jumps into the car before Mia pulls Vince into the front seat with her. "Shit!" Dixie yells before jumping into the car as the driver shoots at her. Brian reaches his hand up grabbing Dixie's hand as she uses the other to hold onto the car. The driver swerves into Brian sending them into the ditch.

"We gotta get him out of the car," Dixie says as she jumps off of the car before Brian helps her get Vince out. "Mia, take your jacket and put pressure on the gunshot wound." Mia does as told while Dixie holds Vince's arm up. "Here." Brian takes Vince's arm from Dixie before she starts taking off her belt.
"Come on, Vince! Hang in there! Come on!" Brian says as Dixie ties her belt around Vince's arm as he coughs. Dom drops beside Mia and takes her place.
"If he doesn't get to an ambulance in 10 minutes, he's dead," Dixie says as she looks between Dom and Brian in panic because she didn't want to loose Vince.
"Hold the pressure. Hold his arm up," Brian tells Mia as he passes Vince's arm to her.
"I got it," Mia tells him before he pulls his phone out.
"Yeah. Yeah, this is Officer Brian O'Conner. I'm off-duty LAPD," Brian says causing Dom to glare at him while Dixie looks at him shocked before she takes Dom's place as he glares at Brian. "I need a life flight roll out right away. My 20 is Highway 86, mile marker 147. I got one trauma victim, about 24 years of age. Six-foot, maybe 200 pounds. He's got a deep laceration to his right arm with arterial bleeding." Mia and Dixie both shake their head no at Dom as he looks at them. "And he's got a shotgun wound close range to his left flank. Yeah, he's going into shock!" With in the next few minutes there is a life flight there and taking care of Vince. Brian helps them get Vince into the helicopter. Dom, Mia, and Dixie all watch before Leon starts yelling about cops. Dom and Mia walk away as Dixie looks at Brian.
"Dot!" Mia yells as she stops a little ways away.
"Mia! Dot! Lets go! Now!" Dom yells from the car. Dixie looks back at Brian to find him already looking at her. "Dixie!" Dixie runs over to the car before getting in with her heart aching for Brian.