Car Fixing

Zach's POV

i look over and see Aubrey laughing 

dang i thought to myself not giving a shit if i was staring at this girl

she was pretty. 

i kept staring at her and couldn't help laughing at Gray and Aubrey. 

we just sat there covered in water and mud laughing about how we almost got killed and how we jumped off a waterfall. 

when i first got here i wasn't expecting to almost die and then laugh about it..i never really ever thought about that but here we are.

i kept catching myself looking over at Aubrey though. there was something about her that i just loved. i know i just met her but i feel like i've known her for a long time since everything that's happened so far 

Aubrey's POV

one we all caught our breath and we're strong enough to keep walking. 

as far away from that mister Dino as possible the better

 we started walking away hoping to manage to get back to the park with Owen but after that i didn't have a clue of what to do.

Zach was walking pressed up against my side the whole time but i didn't question it. none of us actually spoke until we came across a big broken building with weeds and plants growing everywhere. Zach looks at me and We walk  inside and all I could see was black "Gray you still have those matches?" Zach asks his little brother "yeah I think" he says digging through his bag.

I lean against the wall making sure i didn't hear any dinosaur feet stomping out way or any sign of that dinosaur that nearly killed us all 

Zach grabs a big stick and a large banner that was lying on the floor then  he wraps the banner  around the stick. Gray then goes over to Zach and  gives him a match. i watch as Gray then goes to venture off then i turn my head back to the brunette.

i watch closely as he try's to start the fire. he then looks up at me and lights it infront of his face trying to make a spooky effect. 

"watch it Mitchell wouldn't want to burn off you eyebrows would you?" i joke at him smiling  "l that wouldn't happen" Zach says but pulls the match slightly away from his face 

then he grabs his stick with the banner attached and lights it with the match "let there be light!" Zach screams into the no longer darkness and putting the homemade torch in the air.

i giggle at his foolishness.

i watch as Gray walks around and finds night vision goggles. He picks them up and they make a noise startling him so he immediately puts them back on the shelf.

we keep walking around the building for a bit making sure to stay close to Zach and his torch when We come across two Jurassic Park jeeps in an old garage that are clearly in need of fixing.

"1992 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, Sand Beige" Gray said at the top of his head "woah" I say sitting in a nearby chair grateful to get off my aching legs "Hey you remember when we fixed up grandpa's old Malibu right" Zach asks Gray "yeah why?" Gray asks confused as Zach takes off his jacket and throws it at me "dude" i say ripping it off of me and throwing it on the ground. 

i didn't know how to fix a car since i never had but i could give morale support. i was good at that. 

every once in a while i would say "good job" or say something stupid to keep everyone's mind off of the dino that we were fixing up this car to get away from. 

Zach and Gray were fixing up the car when we heard a noise coming from the woods and we all snapped our necks in that direction "you think it's out there?" Zach asks staring in the distance. Then he looks at Gray with wide eyes clearly petrified "I know for a fact it isn't out here" Zach says trying to unfreak out Gray "here take this your stronger than me" Zach hands Gray the piece that he was holding, trying to get his mind  off of it. 

I smile at the action Zach did usually he was mean to Gray but i guess he want so bad  after all.

"Aubrey get over here" Zach says as he ushers me into the drivers seat of the car. that i knew how to do. 

I was sitting in the drivers seat in the Jeep as Zach is trying to get it to start "rev it up!" He calls and I start the engine. It makes a noise then starts. We all cheer as Gray gets  in the back and I move over to the passengers side of the Jeep.

Zach then slams the hood of the car and jumps inside the car and into the drovers seat. 

"Didn't you fail your drivers test?" Gray asks causing me to perk up "hm!?" I ask wide eyed "only the driving park" Zach says smiling and starts driving "WAIT WHAT?!" I scream as Zach drives horribly "your gonna kill me!" I yell at him "no I'm not" he says "yes you are your a terrible driver!" I yell and tighten my grip on the seat.

as my grip tightened on the seat I look in the rearview mirror and could see pterodactyl's and other flying hybrids in the sky nearing towards us 

"umm Zach drive faster" I tell him and he looks at the dinosaurs and speeds up to the gate "let us in!" Gray yells from the back. 

I stand up  up on the seat and stick the top half of my body out of the top and scream "Hank! Fred! Get your asses over there and open the gate for us!" 

the men look down at me and then They open the gate at the sight of the flying dino's   and we rush into a crowd of people rushing out.