Alpha

Aubrey's POV

We were driving for a long time so I knew where we were going and when we get there I need to have a little talk with someone "where are we going?" Gray asked me "don't worry we're almost there" I say trying not to sound to hostile since i was fuming on the inside so i ruffled Gray's  hair again. 

When we pull up to the Raptor cages it was night by then and we see a bunch of people and trucks all over the place.

I storm out of the car with Claire and Owen "stay here Aubrey" Owen says to me trying to keep me back

 "nope I'm not doing everything you say I'm not five" I say pushing him out of my way "Hoskins you son of a bitch you wanna use my baby and Owens girls to get this killer Dino!?" I yell at Vic as i come up to him   "Aubrey move" Owen says as I move and he punches him in the nose and i hear a great loud crack.

"oooh!" i hear from the car and look back seeing Zach and Gray watching the scene unfold 

"Owen this is happening with or without you!" Hoskins yells at Owen "and you" he says pointing to me "your just a stupid little girl what can you do?" he yells at me but i don't answer because i didn't know how to

"yeah that's what i thought" Hoskins says turning to everyone around the Raptors "move out!" He yells at the crew. I knew what Owen and I were doing we were protecting our babies by making sure not a thing  happens to them

we agreed to help 

 "the Raptors will herd this thing up and we shoot" Owen says sketching out a plan "and most importantly do not shoot our raptors" I say stiffly to them and they nod.

i then go over to the cages with the Raptors inside of them and start petting their snouts. 

Zach and Gray get out of the car and come watch me in the cage with the raptors while Owen is out there having an argument with someone. 

I go up to Dagger she's still about half a foot smaller than the others. I go to her cage and rub her nose making her purr "what are there names?" I hear Zach ask from behind the bars leaning against them with his arms dangling inside.

I start from the front of the row "ok so this is Delta" I move to the next cage "Echo" I move to He next "here's the little badass Charlie" I say and Zach snickers while Gray glares  at me for saying ass "here's Blue Owens Favorite" I say and smile "and this little one is my baby Dagger" I say and kneel down a bit "cute" I hear Zach say and Gray leaves to see Claire "which  one me or the Raptor?" i ask him clearly joking 

"do I have to choose?" He asks me smiling as I look down and blush.

later, I come out of the pen and walk with Claire to a big truck "totally safe right?" She says and pushes us in. Well she pushed me in but carefully helps her nephews in the back "jeez Claire" I say sitting on a box between Zach and Gray "put your seatbelts on" Claire says as the boys look around "no seatbelts?" She asks and we nod "ok then hold hands" she says and closes the truck.

Zach's POV

Gray reaches out for my hand but I deny it and so does Aubrey "if you need me just open this little window" Claire says though the little window behind Aubrey's head. Aubrey got up and opened the window peering  in through  at Claire's tablet which shows the cameras on the Velociraptors. Scary little cats if you ask me.

I looked through the Window with Aubrey and Gray did the same. We watched the Raptors run through the woods with Owen in the middle of them "your brothers a badass" I tell Aubrey and she smiles "oh I know it. I live with the guy" she says and rolls her eyes at me.

We watch the cams when they stop and an Indominus Rex shows itself from the trees. It's starts like sort of like talking with the raptors, communicating? "Ok you guys are not gonna watch this" Claire says shutting the window "no no no" we all say as she Shuts it "don't worry" Aubrey says as she quietly slides  it back up for us to see all the cams pointed at Owen "oh my Gosh" Aubrey whispers as a tear threatens her eyes 

We watch everything unravel as the raptors started to attack and kill everyone there until the cameras cut out and Aubrey shuts the window "Owens smart he'll get himself out of this" Aubrey mumbles as she starts to cry. 

i gently put my arm around her shoulder and pull her in close as she cry's into my chest. even though the situation was not right for this feeling, i felt butterflies in my stomach which i heave never felt before 

We just sit there until the doors to the back swings open by then Aubrey managed to calm herself down "Hurry leave!" A bloody handed man shouts at us before Claire shoves the gas petal and the man let's go. two  Velociraptors chase after us as Claire goes faster.

Two velociraptors suddenly come out of the woods and start chasing after the truck with the back doors still open. one of them tries to run along with the truck but Claire pushes it off the road.

then the last raptor gains speed "Charlie i swear if you eat them" Aubrey says carefully standing up from her box and grabbing a taser on a stick sorta thing and grilling it in her hands. 

Charlie then tries to jump on the back with us but Aubrey taxes her making the raptor fall back and roll away on the dirt road. 

Aubrey puts the stick back down and walks back over to me carefully

"Badass must run in the family" I tell her smiling  as she sits back down "I need a nap"