Chapter 16

TONY'S POV:

As the kid left, I couldn't help but wonder how on earth he was so smart? Like I am a literal GENIUS and I couldn't figure that problem out. It's fucking crazy. Thinking of him being so smart, I remember right before my parents died. I had been helping dad out in his labs in stuff for weapon designs, and other fun stuff, and I had made a completely new weapon within a week. I distinctly remember him saying "Tony. I don't know what god has put you in my life, but it is the best gift I could have gotten. You, my son, are my greatest creation, my pride and my joy". It was as if he was expecting to die the following week when he and Mum were heading out of town. I miss them a lot. And now that Percy is left with no parents like I was, I can't help but feel empathy towards him, as I know what it is like.

From that moment on, Tony decided he would try to be a good friend for Percy, so that Percy was not alone in this. This is what his younger self would have wanted. Unfortunately, every one of his friends had only been there for the benefits of being Tony Stark's friend. It had been a part of Tony's life the whole way through, making it quite common. A sad truth which had mentally fucked Tony up more than he could even come to cope with, let alone survive through. 

Hey my Kings, Queens and In-betweens!!! First of all I would like to say, HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!!!!! 🏳️‍🌈

Secondly, I have a question for you all. Do you prefer more chapters that are updated more frequently, or longer chapters that take more time to publish?

Third, Are you enjoying the book?

And last, would you like backround information on any of the characters, or even me, as the author? I'm just putting it out there. I hope you all have a great day.

~RACH