🍩Extra Donut - Birthday Plan - Comedy + Gift

Hello poproxz ! Happy Birthday! 🎊

This is a chapter dedicated to you, showing how much trouble The Toilet trio- I mean Yashiro went through to make you a surprise birthday party 🥳

"Hanako-kuuun! Stoooop! Eating! The! Donuts!" Yashiro screamed at she continued mixing a batter of donut dough.

"This is the last one, I promise." Hanako crossed his heart.

"You said that earlier! You already ate 20 anyways!" Yashiro replied.

"S-Senpai... Which how many donuts should I put icing on?" Kou asked nervously.

Yashiro, Kou, and Hanako has been planning a birthday party for poproxz for a while now.

"Put some on the first batch I'm going to remake, okay?! Please make the cake dough while you wait- H-Hanako-kun!!! Don't put ink in the chocolate icing!"

"But it's too light brownish."

"BECAUSE THAT'S MILK CHOCOLATE!!"

"Eek! The Mokkes are eating the candy!" Yashiro rushed towards the bowl full of those little star and flower candies you'd see on some cakes.

"No! You can eat some laterrrr!!!" Yashiro scolded.

"Yashiro, can I have some cho-"

"You already ate all the chocolates earlier!"

Yashiro was trying hard to stay calm, but Hanako and Kou wouldn't let her.
This time, Yashiro was mixing a batter of strawberry icing.

"Hanako-kun, put pink ink in this and I'll never visit your bathroom again." Yashiro threatened.

Hanako froze, then sat down as still as a statue in fear of losing his beloved assistant's company.

"Mokke-chan! Stooooop!" Yashiro chased away the Mokke raiding the candy and chocolates.

Meanwhile, Kou was staring nervously at the oven.

Were donuts supposed to grow five times it's original size or...?

"Se...S-Senpai..." Kou started.

"What?!" Yashiro yelled, annoyed,

"The donuts... Are... G-Growing by the second...-" Kou said as he continued to stare at the oven.

"E-Eh?" Yashiro walked over to the oven.

Then...

BOOM

The donuts exploded.

Yashiro was tearing up due to stress, already thinking if this was her fault because she was so rushed while she was making this batch and she might've done something wrong, when...

"I'm sorry, I'm the one who added more flour to the donuts..." Hanako admitted.

The room was silent.

Then Yashiro lost it.

"EVERYONE OUT!!!"

Kou, Hanako and the Mokke were forced out the economics room.

"Welp." Hanako broke the silence.

"Nice job, Hanako-san of the bathroom." Kou commented sarcastically.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Poor Yashiro 😔
But hey she called in Shijima-san and Sakura to help!

Anyways, Happy Birthday poproxz! 🎉

Thank you for supporting my books and giving me inspiration! You guys did too don't worry :)

I'm glad I met you, and I wish you good health and more birthdays to come!

That's it for today, byebye!