Teaching You To Skate (Date)

You might not know, but Kokichi's a pretty great skater, and when he had the idea of teaching you to skate, he got pretty darn excited. He's taking you on a signature Oma date and teaching you how to skate!

WORD COUNT: 2540 WORDS

You haul your backpack on your shoulder and turn around to lock the door. The glittering sun rays spread various hues of shiny silvers and golds, and you were encapsulated by the warm embrace of the sun. It was a gorgeous day, and Kokichi had taken advantage of that.

"Yo Y/n, you ready?" calls a voice from behind.

Without turning around, you could already tell who it was.

"Coming, Kichi," you smile, and you turn around to run up to him. But you were stopped in your tracks when you saw how he was dressed. He was wearing a tight track shirt that was clinging to his light grey undershirt. A little checkered pocket hung off his chest, and his hair was tied neatly into a ponytail with two purple clips sweeping his hair back (like the little clips Yuri from ddlc wears).

(this is what it would look like- pretend he has a ponytail, credits to Xestubo on the danganronpa amino https://aminoapps

(this is what it would look like- pretend he has a ponytail, credits to Xestubo on the danganronpa amino https://aminoapps.com/c/danganronpa/page/blog/kokichi-casual-sprite-edit/3WX8_R1EUBuGJvwXYqEZJeMxzrKGKjD6MZo)

I'm not sure if you've seen it before, but Kokichi in a ponytail is very attractive. Alluring. Enticing. Charming. Beautiful. Enchanting. Captivating. Aesthetically pleasing. Adorable. Mesmeric. Enthralling. Pretty. Stunning. Stellar. Ravishing. Tantalizing.

He's hot.

"Nishishi Y/n, you enjoying the view? I'm gorgeous, aren't I?" he grins while striking a few poses.

Of course he caught you staring; you were doing it for a while.

But before you could reply, he stepped towards you and gently tilted your chin up (or if you're taller than him, he can go on his tippy toes) and gave you a soft kiss. "But you're so fucking beautiful so I don't get why you're in awe if you see your stunning self in the mirror everyday."

Then he gave you a bright smile before clasping your hands tightly and dragging you out of your front yard.

"Now let's go! We don't want to waste time; I'm really excited to show you how to skate."

He passed you your skateboard from out of his bag, and you tucked it under your arm, the other still firmly held in Kokichi's. His bag looked heavy, but he didn't want you having it. He said it was an exercise for him, but the real reason was that he didn't want any chance of you seeing what he had inside.

Instead, you focus on the date you had planned again. This date, like most others, were hastily formed by Kokichi having random fun ideas and being in a hurry to do them. You remember when you went shopping with Kokichi the other weekend. A checkered skateboard held on the display windows caught his eyes, and he thought it was destiny.