13.4

Brian was devastated when he heard the news that not only Letty had died but Dixie as well. He didn't really know what do with himself. He had just got Dixie back in his life and things were starting to go good between them. But she's dead now. He knew it wouldn't bring her back but he wanted revenge. So, he chases down a man, who gives him a name. David Park. Brian has a run in with Dom when they both end up at David Park's apartment. David gets them both into a race to be drivers for Braga. They race with Dom winning. Brian believes that Dom only won by cheating. Brian gets rid of one of the other drivers by putting him in jail. Dom and Brian both become a part of Braga's team. They make the delivery where things head south. Dom and Brian make it out alive before ending up back at his place.

"Is this your way of keeping me away from him?" Mia asks as Brian opens the door for her. She had stayed in LA for another week.
"You're the only one I could call," Brian tells her.
"He's my brother, of course," Mia says before walking over to Dom, who gives her a hug. Mia uncovers the wound. "The bullet's not in there. I'm going to clean it and stitch it up. It's going to hurt."
"I bet you're going to enjoy this," Dom says with a smile as Mia lays the supplies out.
"A little," Mia says with a smirk before she gets to work. After she is done, they gather around the table to eat. "Want some of this?"
"Yeah," Dom answers as he looks at what Mia is holding.
"It's spicy," Mia warns with a smile.
"I like it hot," Dom says as he puts some on his plate before taking a bite.
"Dom, what are you doing?" Mia asks shocked. "You reached first, you have to say grace." Dom takes a drink as Mia and Brian fold their hands.
"Thank you, Lord, for blessing this table..." Dom starts and doesn't seem as if he would continue.
"With food, family, and friendship," Mia finishes with a smile on her face. After they eat Dom leaves the room, leaving Mia and Brian alone. Dom finds a box with Letty's name on it before opening it. The first thing he sees is a picture of him and Letty.

"You asked me why I let Dom and Dixie go," Brian says as he looks at Mia, who looks at him. "I think it's because in that moment, I respected them more than I did myself. One thing I learned from Dom is that nothing really matters unless you have a code."
"And what is your code, Brian?" Mia asks him with a small smile.
"I'm working on it," Brian answers her, feeling lost without Dixie.

Dom starts going through the box again until he finds an evidence bag. He reads 'Dixie Toretto' on the bag causing him to frown. He opens the bag to find a cellphone before he redials the last caller. Brian's phone starts ringing causing him to look at it confused as he sees Dixie's name. Brian then looks over at Dom, who is walking into the room.
"Shit. Hey, Dom," Brian says as he stands up.
"When were you gonna tell me?" Dom asks as Mia looks between the two confused.
"Dom, what are you doing?" Mia asks as she stands.
"When were you gonna tell me you were running Letty?" Dom asks Brian as they keep walking closer to each other.
"Let me explain," Brian tries.
"When were you gonna tell us about Dixie?" Dom says before grabbing Brian, throwing him into a shelf.
"Dom, stop!" Mia yells as Dom picks Brian up by the neck. "Stop!"
"You don't understand," Brian mumbles out since Dom is strangling him.
"I don't understand?" Dom asks as Brian pushes on his neck and face.
"Stop!" Mia yells again before Brian breaks Dom's hold. Dom throws Brian to the floor before punching him.
"She did it for...." Brian tries to get out. "Dom, Stop!"
"Dom, Stop it! Please stop!" Mia yells as she feels tears come to her eyes. Brian wraps his legs around Dom's arm and neck to keep from getting punched. Dom stands up before slamming Brian down, causing Brian to let go.
"She did it for you, Dom. She did it for you," Brian gets out before Dom can hit him again. "Letty came to me to clear your name in exchange for bringing down Braga. She just wanted you to come home! Dixie came to me so she could help her. And she's gone too." Mia looks over at Dom in shock before he looks at her with tears in his eyes. Dom then starts walking away from them. "I'm sorry, Dom." Brian hits a basket as he thinks about Dixie. "I'm sorry!"

Brian sets up a deal with his Chief, that if he and Dom captured Braga then Dom would go free. Brian and Dom set up a meeting with Campos and Braga before things turn shitty. Campos has been Braga all along. Dom makes it out before any cops could catch him. Brian is taken off of the case. Brian and Dom head to Mexico where they meet with Gisele, who tells them where Braga is. Brian and Dom capture Braga before getting him back across the border. Dom kills Fenix, Letty and Dixie's killer. Dom decides not to run before he is arrested. Two weeks later Dom's case goes before the judge where he is sentenced 25 years to life. Two days later, Brian along with some of Dom's friends, bust Dom out of the prison bus he is on. Dom and Brian both flee separately to Rio. Brian meets up with Mia and Vince before doing a job with them, where he meets back up with Dom. Things with the job go wrong. Dom and Brian then find out how they can get millions of dollar before they call in a team. The Team consists of Brian's friends, Roman Pearce and Tej Parker. Also of Dom's friends, Gisele, Han, Tego, and Santos. An FBI team with Luke Hobbs starts chasing them while they try to pull off their mission. Things go wrong for Hobbs' team, which has him joining Brian and Dom for a little while. Vince is killed leaving Mia and their son with Brian and Dom. The team successfully pulls off the job. They all disappear into the wind. Brian and Mia decide to live together so Brian can help take care of Nico, her and Vince's kid. No feelings ever develop between Brian and Mia. Brian never gets with anyone else because he doesn't know how he will ever get over Dixie Toretto.