𝐀/𝐍

Cover made by ilililililil9 tysm for the mewtiful cover! 💗

Disclaimer: All characters belong to Shannon messenger. Only the plot is my own so dont steal it.

Like in Unlocked, since the main characters at the moment are Sophie and Keefe, the chapters will alternate between Sophie and Keefe's point of view. Yay, we have another glimpse of Keefe's pov, right? ;)

There are Legacy spoilers so if you STILL have not read Legacy go check it out now.

Actually the whole book revolves around Legacy, and the details we learnt there. But this is after Unlocked so you actually need to read Unlocked too. 😁 Unlocked is really short so don't worry.

This is a miraculous x keeper of the lost cities crossover. Basically there will be references from both series but mainly keeper of the lost cities or kotlc. I'm sure you noticed miraculous is humans and kotlc is elves, right? ;)

I just wanted to combine them because what could be better than my favourite series and favourite cartoon mixed together in one book?

Anywayzz, I wrote a theory on this and got inspired to write a whole story on it. HOWEVER I will very conveniently decide NOT to tell you my Instagram account so you can't spoil it for yourself. You're welcome!

I know it's completely unrealistic and there are plot holes, and you're free to give me criticism to help me make my story even better. However if you are being rude about it please remember I can kick your ass with my very powerful mama alicorn legs. And don't forget, the wonderfully scented sparkly alicorn poop. I'm sure you'd enjoy it very much!

Still I thought it would be fun to write AND read. So I present to you...Behold your legacy!

(Yes, I know your ears are bleeding. You elves have delicate minds and ears. One more time and your sanity will literally break because we all heard that word way too many times. It's even annoying me. Unfortunately you will have to hear it many times in this book, so if you dont want to go insane like some people, get ear plugs. But please, your EARPLUGS do NOT have to be sparkly too, for goodness sake. That was from Ro.)

27.6.21

Enjoy! Dont forget to read, vote and comment. I hate silent readers because I have no idea if you liked the chapter so please at least say something after the whole chapter.

Bye!

Xx
Your sparkly protective alicorn mama
@GlitterButt23647