Chapter 2

The man standing before them radiated an eerie aura that made every single person in the room intimidated, even the chairman himself. His carefree smile only made them feel more pressured to be in his presence. It was obvious they wanted to get this over with and leave as soon as possible.

"Awww... Don't be afraid; I don't bite."

Chairman Wang and Mr. Holmes looked at each other and shrugged. They were trying their absolute best not to be afraid of this psycho.

"Oh, How rude of me! I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Dr. Kim. That's all you'll ever need to know. As you may have already known, we're gathered here today to devise a plan to eliminate the Tobots and their pilots once and for all! BUT! In order to do this, we must first distract the public and all the tobots until the ultimate weapon is ready. So listen carefully..."

************************************************************************

"Homework done!" Ryan exclaimed, raising up his textbook happily. "I can finally take a break and relax."

Suddenly, the door opened. Dr. Char came in, holding a grocery shopping list in his hand.

"Ryan, would you mind going out to get the groceries? Since you're already done with your homework anyways, it shouldn't be a problem."

"Okay, Dad."

Ryan sighed and went downstairs to get Tobot Adventure X out for a drive to the supermarket. It was not his turn to patrol the city, so he was looking forward to spending some time with himself, but this clearly did not went as planned.

After purchasing the needed grocery supplies in accordance with Dr. Char's shopping list, Ryan left the supermarket. Just as he was opening Tobot X's car door, several people were seen running away from the supermarket, screaming in horror. He then saw Diluk and the bikerbots causing mayhem nearby and decided to take action.

Ryan activated his tokey and inserted it into the key hole, yelling, "TOBOT X, transformation!"

— Tobot Adventure X Transformation Sequence —

"X, power smash!" Ordered Ryan.

"Power smash!"

Tobot X spun around in a horizontal direction towards the bikerbots, effectively knocking them out as soon as they came into contact with X's signature move. Upon seeing this, Diluk started to run away with all the groceries he stole, all while screaming at Tobot X to leave him alone. Right then, Ryan noticed Nathan and Tobot Mach W flying overhead.

"Mach W, ice gun!"

"Ice gun (echoes)!"

Two blue rubber band-shaped projectiles were fired from W's ice gun, freezing the wheels of Diluk's shopping cart. He no longer had any way of escaping with all the food he stole now.

"Why do you tobots always have to come and ruin my day? I'm just trying to get some food, can't you see?!" Diluk blurted out before grabbing a package of beef from the cart and escaping with the bikerbots.

************************************************************************

"The villainous Diluk and the trio of bikerbots threatened to disrupt the city's peace once again. But thanks to the tobots' interference, the master of darkness was forced to put a stop to his evil plans as of now. The citizens of Daedo City are thrilled to see the tobots once again after their long absence. It ha-"

The TV was immediately turned off after the news reporter made those overly exaggerated statements. Dr. Kim had heard what he needed to hear. A smug grin appeared on his face.

"Hmmm, just as I expected. Everything is going according to plan. But, I need to know more..."

He then called for Mr. Holmes and requested for all the records and information about the tobots from all the previous people who have gone up against them. However, he was angered to find out that Acnee and Tom Fuse tried to hide as much information as they can from him.

"WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE, TRYING TO HIDE FROM ME!?!" He yelled as he threw his things off the desk onto the ground. "Hahaha... Hahahahaha! I'm just kidding, of course they'll try to hide everything. What am I supposed to expect from those idiots? Haha! Mr. Holmes, clean up this mess and give Diluk ten of my raptorbots for his next 'comeback.'"

"Yes, sir."