Part Six: 31st December 10:24 Pm

"Got a spare?"

Draco turned around to find Theo walking towards the Balcony. His hair poked out in different directions and the bow tie on his dress shirt was undone.

It could be assumed that Theo got into a fist fight if there hadn't been a bit of smudged plum lipstick at the corner of his mouth.

"And who's daughter did you just snog?" Draco snorted handing his box of cigarettes to a smiling Theo who simply shrugged his shoulders and fired up a cigarette.

The boys could hear the muffled sound of music coming from the party as they quietly smoked together at the balcony that overlooked the Manor garden.

"Where does the time even go?" Theo finally said, as he flicked the ash away from his cigarette. "It feels like just yesterday, running about in that very garden."

Draco hummed in response as Theo continued.

"Wasn't it last summer?—you pushed y/l/n into the fountain."

Draco arched an eyebrow and looked at Theo before breaking into a small chuckle. "She didn't talk to me for a week after that. Drove me crazy."

Theo hummed as he stomped on what remained of his cigarette. "So, are you going to tell her that you love her or should I?—I will if you don't."