Clearing all the misunderstandings in a night

I want to clarify some things in my story:
I changed vrithika's name into Snehitha.So, Hereafter there is Snehitha not vrithika okay.
Bheesma got a boon from satyavati that he will be young till when he itself wanted to be old .So now he is young.

Please read my chapters first onwards
---------------------------
So , Next day morning
Uttara:So, today no body should go nowhere . Today we will clear all the misunderstandings.
Snehitha:So first now I will show you the first suprise
So let's welcome the vrushliyeyas.(Vrishasena is already here)

So their names in orderChitrasen,,ShatrunjayaBarathasena,Prasanna,Laksh,Sushesna,Dvipat(ACTUALLY KARNA HAVE 9 CHILDREN I TOOK AWAY VRIKSHETU AND VRISHASENA IS ALREADY THERE SO IT'S 8)They took blessings from their mother

Chitrasen,,Shatrunjaya
Barathasena,Prasanna,
Laksh,Sushesna,Dvipat
(ACTUALLY KARNA HAVE 9 CHILDREN I TOOK AWAY VRIKSHETU AND VRISHASENA IS ALREADY THERE SO IT'S 8)
They took blessings from their mother . Vrushali was having tears in her eyes seeing her children back after a long time.
Karna too .
Snehitha:So all like it .
All:Ya..
Uttara:So next is somebody loves our pitamah bheesma.
All:What?
Snehitha:Ya .any guesses.
Uttara:She is none other than our shikandini Mata.
All:Wh..aa..t
Shika:Ya.We both love each other.As you all know atmost hate change into love.Same as that
Pitamah blushes.
All kaurava,Kaunteyas children:Pitamah is blushing.
So their marriage will be happened today night.
Snehitha and Uttara :(See guys I am going to write a long paragraph.Take If 1st sentence is spoke by Snehitha then the second sentence will spoken by Uttara. It will be repeated):
Rajmata satyavati not asked throne for raja vichvatareeya because of selfishness,It is she was influenced by her brother. Pitamah didn't abduct princesses purposefully He was bound by his Mata satyavati.Maharaj  dhristhrastra was not blind  because of his mata .He have killed a bird in his previous birth.Mata Gandhari just wanted to share her husband's pain.Gandhar Naresh Shakuni wanted to destroy hastinapur not because of throne,he was blind in his sister bond. Kauvravas was not influenced by Shakuni,they were treated their kakashree and other members as bad omen.Pandavas were pride of themselves which led to this.Queen draupadi insulted kakashree Karn,though kaka Karn called her whore so that pandavas can take stand for her.Maharaj yudhister is not an owner of his brothers and wife,to stake them.So,the one who was said good were bad and the bad were good.
All: Sorry .
So there was a happy reunion.
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
Hey guys ,
Please comment and vote.And if you not do then I have to start confirm votes and comments strategy.Or I will stop updating reguraly.
Only 3 days time for giving votes and comments.And please suggest that I should develop this story more or just stop with reunion.And there is a community for abhira.Details are in my profile message.Please join us.
Be home,be safe
Bye bye........