H͜͡o͜͡l͜͡d͜͡i͜͡n͜͡g͜͡ H͜͡a͜͡n͜͡d͜͡s͜͡

Heeeeeeeey Percashippers! Ur bitch is back with another update. Yes, I did keep the promise I'm so proud of meself. This is the long-awaited Percy pov but it is just a filler chapter. So Imma just state that Annabeth is more or less the main character, Percy is the love interest. But ya'll love him so here. Also, I guarantee most of u have seen this head cannon before but I love it and think it's hilarious. Also, possessive Percy is hot 🥵. Don't come at me u know it's true.

Bro my siblings are watching Daddy Day Care for the 500th time. I can't-
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Percy's pov
"He's so into you." Annabeth and Will walked over. Lately, they'd been hanging out with us a lot not that I was complaining. Operation Solangelo was going perfectly, Annabeth predicted that they'd been dating in the next few weeks I hoped she was right. For more than one thing. I thought that once I started hanging around her, we could just settle for being friends. But no that wasn't an option my crush just got even worse. And the sad part was that she didn't even like me back. Welcome to the life of Percy Jackson.

"It was just a friendly compliment, Will." Annabeth rolled her eyes.

"Right, 'friendly' compliment, he literally said that you'd be fit for the part for a princess." I felt a very strange feeling in my gut, it was like I wanted to punch this guy and yell at him.

"Antonio doesn't like me, besides even if he did like me, which he doesn't, I'm not interested in him. He's cute but he's not my type."

"Yep, cause we all know whose your type, don't we Beth," Will smirked and elbowed her.

A red-faced Annabeth came over and sat next to me with a smile and pink-tinged cheeks, can I just say that she looked adorable, she said. "Hey, Seaweed Brain." My heart did a Jumping Jack.

Act natural, don't do anything stupid or embarrassing, Percy.

"Hey, um you look really nice, Wise Girl," I said stupidly, face red and an embarrassing grin on my face. The complete opposite effect I was going for. Leo started making kissy faces and mouthing the words "Percy and Annabeth sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G." I glared at him and he shut up. Thank goodness Annabeth didn't notice.

She turned away from me and said. "Uh, thanks."

"Do you wanna tell them Beth or should I?" Will had news. I wondered what was? I knew that they had Auditioned for Swan Lake this week so maybe it was something about that.

"Tell us what?" Jason said with excitement, Annabeth and he had become friends when they both found out that they hated stupid people and loved romance novels. Yes, Jason read LOTS of romance novels. He claimed to be a hopeless romantic and I couldn't disagree after all they were the only movies he would ever pick on a movie night.

"Annabeth got the part of Odette," Will said proudly. "I feel like a mother hen whose chick has just flown for the first time-"

"Ok Will, stop being strange. It's not even that great of an achievement guys."

"Not that great!? Annabeth this is amazing, girl." Piper said or yelled would be a more accurate statement.

Nico then spoke up. "Piper, shut up! Will's trying to say something." Piper grumbled and sat back down.

"What I was saying before I was rudely interrupted." He glared at Annabeth. "Was that old crone has finally done something right in her miserable life and asked Annabeth to dance at the bake sale next week."

"That's great, Annabeth!" I grabbed her hand without hesitation and without thinking.

Shit.

Now her warm hand was in mine and her face was bright red, I'm sure mine wasn't any better. Everyone was staring at us, they all had sly smirks on their faces that I wanted to smack off. I wanted to fall into a hole and die. I let go of Annabeth's hand and tried to play it cool, "I mean I can't wait to watch you dance."

"Yep, we all can't wait." Thalia said trying to save my ass from eternal embarrassment. "We'll be there." Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Besides we're all already planning to go since my mother is baking her cookies, and they're to die for." I said, Annabeth giggled and tucked some of her beautiful golden hair behind her ears. (Yes she did the Santiago double tuck. Means she really likes him.)

"They really are I might buy them all but I can't because I'm broke."

"Whatever Leo, the point is we'll be there to watch Annabeth. And to eat the cookies, of course." Piper told Annabeth.

"I really appreciate you guys, thanks."

"We can't wait, Wise Girl." I was saying more from myself than everyone else but whatever. I grabbed her hand again and this time she held my hand back. It felt nice.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Short chapter ik. But I didn't really know what to do with it, so here ya'll are. Imma try and update my one-shots book tomorrow. So see ya then, hope u guys liked this :).

-Navzoon ❤️