The Music of the Night

Jamey Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

At McKinley In The Hallways

Brittany walks over to the ND girls. "You guys, I just went to my first student council meeting, and I found out that we have another prom this year. So, as president, I need to come up with a theme. And I'm thinking, if we do alien abductions, we could set up cornfields and probing booths." Brittany said to them. "Okay, maybe you can do something else." Jesse said to her making Brittany look at her. "Like what?" Brittany asks her. "Maybe 'Under the Sea' or 'A Night In Paris' or for fun Dinosaurs." Jesse said to her as Beiste walks past them. "Aw, hell." Santana said making the girls look at her. "Looks like Mr. Beiste went all Chris Brown on Mrs. Beiste--What happened, Coach, Cooter put the smack-down on you 'cause you wouldn't let him be on top?" Santana asks her as Coach Roz was watching them laugh at the joke. "What did you just say?" Roz asks while walking over to them. "Nothing. It was a joke." Santana said to her. "So, men hitting women is funny to you?" Roz said to her. "Oh, please. We obviously don't think Beiste was hit by anybody. I mean, look at her, she's a wall." Santana said to her. "Let me tell you something. I'm Coach Roz Washington. I'm an Olympic Champion, and I do not suffer fools! Especially fools who think domestic violence is funny. I want your names." Roz said to them and she looks at Beiste. "Shannon!" Roz yelled making Beiste look at her. "Write these names down as placeholders." Roz said to her and she looks at Brittany. "Hatrack." Roz said giving Brittany a name and she looks at Tina. "Asian Horror Movie." Roz said to her and she looks at Jesse. "Leader of the ND Girls." Roz said making Jesse make a face as Roz moves to Quinn. "Marry Me." Roz said and she moves on to Mercedes. "Li'l Oprah." Roz said and she looks at Sugar. "Rojo Caliente." Roz said and she looks at Santana. "Salsa Caliente." Roz said done with giving them names. "You're on my list now, girls. You just watch what happens next." Roz said to them and she walks away from the girls. Blaine walks over to the girls. "Ladies." Blaine said making the girls look at him. "Can I have my girlfriend?" Blaine asks them. "Sure, but you have to pay." Brittany said to him making Blaine look at her. "Stop it." Jesse said to her as she takes Blaine's hand. "I see you guys later." Jesse said to them as the two walk away while Blaine kisses Jesse's cheek.

In The Choir Room

Sam walks into the room to see Sebastian looking at a book. "What are you looking at?" Sam asks him while walking over to him. "It's lesson ideas for when I and my siblings are teachers." Sebastian said to him as Sam looks at the ideas. "That a lot of ideas." Sam said to him while Sebastian puts his hand around Sam's lower back. "We get our eyes on this teacher thing." Sebastian said to him making Sam look at him. "I am picturing it now." Sam said to him. while Sebastian closes the book. "What do you see?" Sebastian asks him. "I see you teaching the teens and I am walking into the room from my job. And I say, I am here with a smile on my smile. I will be happy that the man I love is doing what he loves." Sam said to him making Sebastian smile at him. "Thanks that made my day." Sebastian said to him and Sam leans in for a long passionate kiss. Sebastian puts his hand on Sam's cheek pulling him closer while Sam takes ahold of Sebastian's shirt. After a few minutes, the two pull away from each other. Sebastian kisses Sam's nose making him laugh a little.

In The Auditorium

Kurt was on stage with candles around him. Kurt was also in a cape and he is wearing a mask. The band starts playing, The Music of the Night by The Phantom of the Opera with Jamey watching him.

Kurt
Let your mind start a journey 
Through a strange new world 
Leave all thoughts of the
World you knew before 

Kurt sings as Tina walks over to him who was helping him with the song.

Kurt
Let your soul take you
Where you long to be 
Let your dream begin

Kurt sings while putting Tina's hand up and down again. Tina walks back to the table.

Kurt
Let your darker side give in 
To the power of the music 
That I write 
Help me make the
Music of the night. 

The song ends and Jamey claps for him. "I loved it." Jamey said to him as he stands up and walks to the stage. "I don't know. My entire future is riding on this audition. It has to be perfect." Kurt said to him as Jamey stands next to him. "What if I sequin my cape? Or if sing it in German? Or if I did it in the nude?" Kurt asks himself and Jamey. "What?" Jamey said to him making Kurt look at him. "I'm serious. I've always been ahead of the curve, and my audition needs to show that. And right now it-it's too safe, it's too predictable, it's boring-- I'm bored!" Kurt said to him. "I think you're overthinking it." Jamey said to him. "Excuse me, my footfall asleep." Tina said to the boys making the two look at her. "I can't feel it at all. Can I go walk it off?" Tina asks Kurt. "Yeah, sure, just don't go far." Kurt said to her and Tina walks away. "And thanks." Kurt said to her making Tina look back and give him a smile. "Okay. I'm starting from scratch. I need something fresh. I need something edgy, something completely unpredictable. Or maybe I just need more candles." Kurt said to Jamey. "Oh, God, no. No more candles." Jamey said to him looking at the candles. "Can you help me?" Kurt asks him while taking Jamey's hand. "Okay, how about, Not the Boy Next Door from The Boy from Oz." Jamey said to him. "Why that song?" Kurt asks him. "Well, it's all you, and I know you will rock it." Jamey said to him with a smile. Kurt smiled at him and the two share a kiss and then a hug.