The Letters

At McKinley In The Choir Room

Finn, Kurt, and Jamey get their letters so the club all went to the choir room.

"I'm seriously having trouble breathing right now." Kurt said to them. "It happens, we are here for you." Jamey said while holding on to Kurt's shoulders. "Are you guys ready?" Quinn asks them. "I kind of want to wait." Finn said making everyone look at him. "For how long?" Jamey asks him making Finn look at him. "Forever." Finn said to him. "Just a couple more seconds, but this is the last moment before we know. After we open those envelopes, it's-it's gonna change our entire lives no matter what's in it either way. I just kind of want another minute with you guys here like this." Finn said making them smile. "So, who's first?" Jamey asks them. "I'll go first. I got a good feeling about it." Finn said making them nod. "Look, no matter what happens, we're all here for each other." Jamey said to them making Finn smile at him and he opens his letter and reads. After a few minutes of reading, Finn looks up at them. "I didn't get in." Finn said to them making Quinn walk over to him and rubs his back. "It's okay." Quinn said to him. "Please, somebody else just open theirs. Come on." Finn said to them. "I'll go next." Kurt said making Jamey look at him. Kurt opens his one and he reads his letter. "I didn't get in. I didn't get in." Kurt said to them almost crying. Jamey walks over to him and pulls him in for a hug. "I'm so sorry, love." Jamey said to him while Kurt hugs Jamey back. Everyone was sad that Kurt didn't get in. "Your turn, Jamey." Finn said to her and Jamey looks at him. "Go on." Kurt said to him while wrapping his tears away. Jamey opens his letter and he walks away from Kurt reading it. "Son." Will said after a few minutes. Jamey found that he was accepted, Jamey turns to everyone who was waiting on an answer. "I got in." Jamey said to them feeling bad. "That great, Jamey." Will said to him while walking over to him and he gives Jamey a hug. After a few minutes, the two pull away and Jamey walks over to Kurt, and the two share hug as Kurt cries in Jamey's chest.