Chapter 20

Washington DC, USA.

3rd PoV

It was the end of the world meeting and since they had time to spare, probably around 3 days, the group, North Korea, South Korea, China, Germany, Italy and Japan decided to go and explore the place, North Korea was mostly dragged by Japan and South Korea, let's say they didn't have the best time there. Occasionally some rude sayings but that happens in every country one way or another. With their terrible English they found their hotel, surprisingly.

"So, we should really start planning.." Germany said while pushing his glasses up.

"Yeah okay." South and Italy said in union.

"I say we nuke the forest wood thing." I don't even need to tell you who said that.

"Eh, we can't do that. That'd destroy Germany and the countries around it." China rejected the idea.

"We go in small groups like in 2s or 3s!" South Korea chirped in.

"Good idea but there's only 6 of us and a huge forest." Germany said.

"We could ask Russia for help you know. I mean he's got like 15 other siblings." Japan shrugged.

"Jesus Christ someone's been busy." Italy said in disgust.

"Watch it." North Korea eyed Italy. Italy but his hands up like he was going to surrender.

"Good idea, though I really don't want to see him after that." Germany smiled sadly.

"I'm sure it'll be fine besides he's your older brother anyways so i don't know he might still protect you." Japan said. "He's also been really sad since you never actually replied to him or anything. 8x the amount of vodka was consumed than normal."

"I guess.."