CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 4

YANA POV

kakauwi ko lang sa bahay and dumiretso na ako sa kwarto ko para mag shower at magpahinga at nakita ko ang isang pamilyar na box na may lock.

Nagtaka ako sa box na yon dahil napaka pamilyar nito saken..

0____o?

"Ano bang laman nito?" I asked myself and started to shake the box and I heard some stuffs inside Im getting curious kung anong laman non

"Naka lock sya so ibig sabihin may susi to?"

I started to find the key on my cabinets at sa mga bulsa ng mga bag at damit ko but I found nothing hanggang sa maalala ko kung sino ang nagbigay saken ng box nato.

"Wtf?!" I started to curse nung maalala ko na

Eto yung box na binigay saken ni daze nung nag 1 year kame and I still didnt opened it until now?

I get up and still holding the box.

"Daze-" i read the name under the box. Its a made of wood na di gaanong kalaki at nakalock to.

"Dafuck? How cant I remember kung nasan ang susi nito?!"

"Did daze give me the key?" I asked myself

I throw the box on my bed and I saw my box of jewelries. I stared at my jewelry box and looking at it like its the suspect for that box

"Anong kinalaman mo dito at bakit ikaw ang pinaghihinalaan ko?"

"Did you know where I placed the key of that madafucking box?" I asked the jewelry box

I put my bag on the couch near on my bed and sit on the edge of my bed and get that jewelry box

When i opened the box I saw a necklace with a pendant of a key on it.

"Is it the key for this one?"  I get the wood box and hold the necklace.

Im staring at the necklace and I read the name daze on the key so I started to put it inside and try if the key works.

*click*

The box opened!

Woah!

I opened the box and i saw a paper on it.

"Happy 1 year anniversary my love-" My tears rolled down on my cheeks when I started to read the whole essay written on that paper.

*Hi love. Happy 1 year to the both of us I still didnt know if I can give the best of me but Im trying to. You know how much i love the girl who's reading this right? HAHAHA hope you know. Thank you for being there when I feel that there's no one. Thank you for being at my side not just for being my girl of my life but for being my bestfriend and also my parent when you saw me walking on the wrong path and giving me some advice and tips when Im having  a hard times..leaving you and hurting you will be a death of me i wish the love we build together get stronger and bolder as we expected thank you for loving me whole heartedly I love you!*

I heared my self sobbing while reading.. The way he say that
*Leaving and hurting me will be the death of him and the relationship we build together get stronger-* is a promise that meant to be broken.

My tears continue to fall down when I saw a ring inside the box

And a piece of paper written on it.

*To my girl. This ring wear this already coz Im sure that youre the girl I wanted to marry for the rest of my life.*

*smiles*

I wear the ring and place on my fourth finger where the ring place supposed to be.

"Im still holding your promise love-"

"Im still waiting it to be true."  I sob hardly.

"Until I saw you getting  married with another girl" I mumbled to myself I dont have any choices but to cry all the pain I had right now.

"Sana..ako paden..sana ako paden ulet-"