CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 5

ICE TASHA KIM

I felt so tired and dizzy at the same time while sitting in the couch and drinking the wine.

*sigh*

How can I say to them na ako ang dahilan kung bakit nagbreak si yana at si daze?

Im holding the glass of wine and the flashback starts

Were in the dark place and daze called me and told me that I should meet him right now.

When I saw a figure of a man I knew it was daze standing right there.I smell from afar the stinky smell of beer. He's drunk?

"Why are you calling me suddenly daze in 12:00am midnight?" i asked him

He kissed me and my whole system panicked. I break the kiss and push him

"Wtf are you doing daze?!" I yelled

He kneeled down and he cried.

"I like you Tash---I know this is all wrong coz youre the trusted  bestfriend of Yana..but how can I tell myself to stop about this weird feeling I have for you and realized that I like you?"

Wtf?

My brain mess up because of daze confession

"Stop liking me daze this is awkward our feelings is not mutual. I didnt love you even once..if you intend to hurt yana in this way please dont do it..were bestfriend daze..no not me-"

"But I love you! Tash"

"I hella dont care daze! Hindi lahat ng babae kaya mong makuha dahil mayaman or gwapo ka! Yung friendship na meron kame ni yana yun ang mahalaga para saken daze hindi yung feelings na nararamdaman mo ngayon-"

"If I break up with her is there any chances?" He asked me

"Even both of you broke up you still didnt have the chances  that Im gonna love you back daze.."

"If that was the reason why Im here and you called me in this late night Im gonna go we both wasting our time this is non sense daze." I mumbled and left him alone.

I went to my car and everything is ruined. Why the hell is happening? Daze really confessed his feelings for me while he's currently courting yana? Wtf!

Pinukpok ko ng sobrang diin ang manibela para maging dahilan ng pagbusina nito. My whole system cant accept those things. I cant still believe.