5. the sweetest devotion

• habromania •

• habromania •

"You're home early." Your husband commented upon entering your shared bedroom. Jacket swung over his forearm as he loosened his necktie. His eyes ran over your composed and oddly silent posture, eyes narrowing as he saw you unresponsive against your phone.

"Earth to Y/N?" The man waved a hand in front of you, walking his way over once you'd plainly lifted your eyes from the Instagram feed to meet his.

"Did I do something again?" He asked, realization flashing in his eyes as he explained. "I swear it was an accident."

You stared back, blankly.

"You dropped my foundation brush in the fucking toilet."

"I was in a rush, I'm sorry!" Seokjin exclaimed, jumping onto the mattress and making you lose your balance upon the stumble. "I would've taken it out otherwise!"

"Do you even know how expensive that shit is?"

Your husband's calm features rendered stoic. "My credit card statements after every one of your shopping sprees serve proof. So trust me, I would know how much a Morphe X Jaclyn Hill Master brush kit costs."

"You seriously can't expect me to use that dehumanized toilet brush on my face again, can you?" Your jaw set straight.

"I'll buy you a new one."

A soft shriek slipped past your lips as you leaped through the meter of distance separating you both. Throwing your arms around the sweaty man, you pushed him to fall against the mattress into a tight, excited hug.

"Oh my fuck! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you." A string of kisses and pecks landed all over face as he attempted to breathe in between. His hands supported your waist and he gently pulled you away.

"All this for a brush?"

All elation evaporated from your face, leaving you dumbfound and confused.

"I'm sorry..." Your brows furrowed slightly as you reaffirmed, "had you not agreed upon buying me the kit?"

"Sure, and I'll beg on the streets six days a week, five to nine." Your husband nodded, reaching down to get rid of his socks, eruption of a putrid odor following.

"Goddamnit Jin, go wash your feet!" You clasped a hand on your nose whilst watching your husband burst into a fit of laughter. Completely ignorant to your cries as he literally went uno-reverse and claimed his body against yours, pinning your arms above your head before initiating a tickle attack.