Chapter 1 - when we locked eyes

Y/n was struggling to find her note book. It was the first day of there new job. Being a side shed for the one and only:

❤️Gordon Ramsey❤️

'He was so stylish, his cheeks as red as roses , hair as golden as the- ahhh what am I thinking! I need to hurry up before he yells at me because I'm late!'

Y/n took a cab to the restaurant he was working at. They couldn't stop thinking about .. ✨him✨

"Uhh , your cab has arrived at your stop-" the cab driver said
"O-oh! Thank you!"
They exchanged the money and y/n ran outside the cab to see...

One of the most beautiful amazing buildings on the planet! It had roses! Fairy lights! And you could smell all the herbs from outside.

Ahhhh~ this is going to be awesome !
Y/n walked inside , quickly getting dressed in there apron and sheds hat.

They were to busy getting ready they didn't hear the heavy footsteps behind them. Y/n jumped as someone tapped them from behind , they quickly turned around as saw-

"G-Gordon?!" Y/n jumped and shivered as there eyes locked

Y/n and Gordon locked eyes. It felt like 1000 volts of electricity was jolting through them. Y/n swore they could feel a ... connection .. between them.

"Y/n .... you're late.... and it's your first day-" he said in a deep monotone voice

"Y-yes I am sir I'm so sorry!" Y/n voice sounded shaky as they were trembling.

"Get to work ... before I make you-" he threatened

Y/n gulped and they heard this . They were terrified, but also intrigued by this ... but they decided to just get to work before they find out what he meant.

They worked for the rest of the day... just thinking about him.. how it would feel to have his arms wrapped around them, how it would feel to fu- Ahhh no! I mean whhaaaattt- ha ha ha ...

The end of chapter 1

Authors note:
You kinky little bitch reading Gordon Ramsey fan fic... u better read more when it comes out ... or I'm gonna expose u, that's a joke I won't .

Here is a little sneek pic for future chapters ;)