ETTH 13

A few months later

A few months later...

Jungkook smiles as Hoseok helped the elderly that's was trying to pass the road. Jungkook noticed how Hoseok was changing. Not flirting and going around breaking people's heart. Maybe Jimin and his friend are right, Hoseok would change just for him. He's happy because he did, now, they're living like a real couple. Well, technically, they're husbands now, but they didn't date even before their wedding happened.

"Jungkook ah?" Jungkook hears, looking up from his homework to Hoseok.
"Yes, hyung?" He asks, frowning.
"I know, we didn't really date before we got married... But I just wanted to ask if we can date for real... Like be a couple for real" Hoseok asks, smiling a little. Jungkook smiles, nodding. Hoseok smiles wider, kissing the top of the younger's head. Jungkook hums, looking back at his homework.
"Hyung, go do your homework" Jungkook says, glaring.
"Yes, my love" Hoseok says, laughing. Jungkook snickers, shaking his head.

"Jungkook, I know it'll be bad... Don't go there" Jimin says as he pulled Jungkook with their other friend.
"Hyung, I need to go to my husband, he left something to me" Jungkook says, huffing.
"Why are you guys even stopping me?" Jungkook asks, groaning. He tried to get away, but they grabbed him again.
"Let's go eat something first" Jimin says, scratching his nape.
"Eh? I'm not hungry, I'm full" Jungkook says, huffing.
"Let go of me, guys" Jungkook says, glaring. The two gulped, letting him go. They followed him as he walked to the hallway, but stopped as he sees that there's a crowd. Frowning, he walked there, not being able to see as people was really crowding whatever they're looking at.

He huffs, pushing some people out of the way. He received complains but he didn't care. That was until he's met with something he shouldn't have seen. Hoseok, kissing another woman. He sees how Hoseok pushed her, looking back and meeting Jungkook.

"H-hyung... ?"

 ?"