Chapter 10

A/N: Ok so this is the last chapter. You all might hate me but if you want to see what happens get resolved, everything will go back to normal in the sequel, which I will start tonight. 

************************************************************

 "Haden?" I asked after some time. Obviously he didn't get a lot of sleep from the state he was in when he instantly woke up. He looked sad. But then it changed into anger.

"What the hell were you thinking Cameron!" He asked I looked away.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't...." He cut me off and didn't let me finish.

"Couldn't what?! Huh? You haven't talked to me, left my house, you started cutting I see! You also met up with that guy. You were going to let him kill you and you didn't care what Owen or I would feel if he did."

"He was going to kill you guys! I'm pretty sure it would be better if only one person died instead of 3 because you know what I would've killed myself then as well if he did kill you! Yes! I know I got my brother killed! And I hate myself for it! But I can't keep doing this. I'm a bad influence on you. I'm an ex gang member! I've done so many things. I can't keep living like the person I am. I'm the reason why the gang is dead!"

"Yeah and I can't doing this. Us. I can't keep doing us. Not when your going to put yourself in danger everyday. I can't do it."

"It what I grew up doing. Every day was a day where there was fighting. If it was practice or the real deal! It's a habit! I'm always going to put others before myself! I'm always going to try the best I can to make others live before I do. It just who I am Haden! And if you can't understand that fine."

"Fine! I'm done. We are done. I can't be with someone who doesn't care if she lives or not. It's sickening when you do something that might get you hurt or you do hurt yourself and you won't let anyone help. Goodbye Cameron." Then he left.

I sat there and cried. I felt a panic attack coming on soon. Soon another man came in. I looked at him and he looked back.

"Hey kid. It's ok. He's a stupid piece of shit he doesn't except what you do. Listen I just adopted you at the adoption center. I'm a gang leader. A good one. You could be part of it. If you would like. What do you say?" I looked at him. To be in a gang again. To have a family again.

"Yes. I would." I said.

"Great. I've heard about you. You where the daughter of the gang leader of The Nights. We were helping gangs to yours. Here I Have someone I want you to meet. Come in Travis!" A guy came in. He was about my age. 

"Hi Cameron. Im Travis. I go to school with you. I'm his son as well. Meaning you would be my sister. I see you fighting in gym all the time. I told my dad about what you can do. It's pretty amazing! You are so talented. I would love it if we could become the two gang leaders kids because you and I could dominate over them all."

"Yeah... Yeah. That would be amazing and I agree. I just... I can't go back to school yet." I said and looked back at my new dad.

"And that's ok. But I was hoping we could fight against each other one time in P.E. and show them how it's done. Then we both can leave. For the last bit of the school year. Which is only one more month." I nodded in agreement.

A few days go by and I was able to go to school for the last day where I fight against Travis and leave for the rest of the year. We even gave each other nicknames. I was Des and he was Troy.

I walked around the school and people were talking about me. About how I Oded or how I'm now in another gang. I saw Haden looking at me all the time. The classes I sat next to him in I would scoot farther away and closer to my new brother. Travis and I would talk all the time and finally it was P.E.

Today we didn't have a sub. And he put me with Travis. we both smiled and got in stances. Then we started to fight. And damn he was tough to beat. We finally got to a point where we couldn't beat each other. I looked over and saw that Haden was upset but also wanting to know. Know if everything that was being told was true. And to confirm it both Travis and I grabbed our gang leather jackets and put them on. Walking out.