Chapter 1

"WHAT happened BACK THERE....?" A large aggressive tone spoke yet they spoke with a tinge of softness as if telling them they weren't as mad or that they were worried...

"Wwww—-We ambusheeeeedddd!!!"
A soft childish tone spoke up missing some words actually only one word but who cares? Not this person! The word that was missing was actually 'were'.

   "I see... AND WHY DIDNT YOU KILL THEM?!" Their voice spoke out loudly catching the men's attention now more than ever.

  "WEeee-E Actullllayyy ddd-dddd-did si-sire" A glitchy voice sneaked into the conversation grinning as he knew he was correct.

"Ggh- greeeh gh gah!-"

A glitched voice was chocked out from him as soon as those words exited his skull. A black tar-like tentacle was wrapped around his neck and cracking it slowly as the controller growled.

"WAS THAT SMART-ASSERY ERROR???" Nightmare's reply sounded like a mother saying," DoN't BaCk TaLk Me-" even though he wanted that answer. As the controller grinned he let Error go as if to tell him that he had no control over his life.

"Your excused...All of you. EXCEPT AXE!" The man grinned at the cracked skull of the skeleton as he jumped in fear as his comrades left him to the wolf.

   "Y-yyyy sssss Booo-sssss .....?"
He asked fear briming up to the surface

"-"

(Hahaha cliffhanger)