clxi. damon albarn

You were Liam Gallagher's ex-girlfriend

You were Liam Gallagher's ex-girlfriend. You had broken up with him after finding out he was cheating on you with Justine - Damon's girlfriend (now ex-girlfriend after the incident).  You were out one day when you saw Damon seated alone at a café, beckoning you over.

You walked over to him and sat down at his table. "Hey, Dames. How are you?"

"Not too bad. And yourself?"

You nodded. "Yeah, I'm alright."

He scratched the back of his head, blushing and smiling. "I was just wondering... the BRIT awards are coming up soon and I don't have a date. Would you like to be my date for the evening?"

You coughed loudly in shock. "You want me to be your date? To an event my ex-boyfriend and your ex-girlfriend are both attending. Are you mad? The press will go mental."

Damon smirked. "Let them go mental. That's their problem not ours. Plus, you can't tell me you don't want to piss off Liam after what happened. I know I'm ready to get my own back on Justine."

You grinned. "Fine, I'll be your date. Is the only reason you asked me, because you want to piss off Liam and Justine?"

He took your hand and pressed a kiss against it. "Well, you're also the kindest and most beautiful woman I know. I need someone gorgeous at my table to clap us when we win all of the awards instead of Oasis."

You laughed loudly. "Alright, Damon. I'll be your date."