viii. chris and gordie

You were walking down the street when you saw the boy you liked

You were walking down the street when you saw the boy you liked. Deciding to be brave, you blew him a kiss and winked. You then carried on walking away, unaware of what his reaction was.

You had noticed he was also there with his best friend. "Hopefully they knew who the kiss was meant for," you thought.

Sadly, they didn't. Both Chris and Gordie thought that the kiss and wink was meant for them. "Jesus!" they both yelled.

Since both of them liked you and they thought that your tiny bit of flirting was for them, they were overjoyed. They both turned to look at each other in utter surprise. "You like
(Y/N) !" they both shouted.

"I'm pretty sure that was meant for me, Chris," said a sheepish Gordie. "To be honest I think she's been flirting with me for a while now." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Don't be so sure," smirked Chris. "I swear in maths on Monday, she couldn't keep her eyes of me."

"Yeah well, Vern said that Joey said that Rachel said that Monica said that Ross said that Chandler said that Phoebe said that (Y/N) said that I have nice eyes."

"Lachance, that made no sense whatsoever."

Gordie rolled his eyes. "She thinks I have nice eyes."

"How do you even know she said that. It got passed through so many people that the information probably got jumbled up. She might have originally said that I have nice eyes or that Gordie's heart is as cold as ice."

"Shut up, Chambers," groaned an annoyed Gordie.

"I don't shut up, I grow up and when I look at you, I throw up." Chris pointed his finger to his tongue, smirking.

They both burst into laughter at how stupid they were being.

"How about on Monday, we both ask her out at the same time and see who she says yes to," suggested Chris.

"Good luck," grinned Gordie.

"And may the best man win."

I formally apologise to the Wattpad community for some of the absolute HORRORS I wrote (namely all the FRIENDS references this chapter and a LOT of Mean Girls and Clueless references next chapter). I promise I'm older now and the rest of the imagines are not this bad aha. I was tempted to delete some of this early teenage trash, but weirdly some people seemingly enjoyed this and I do quite like laughing at my dumb 14 year old self.