(Fnf) Senpai x Chubby! Jealous! Reader

You went with Senpai to where he was going to battle Bf and Gf. Once you both arrived Senpai did his usual trash talk except this time he said something pretty unexpected "But this time I'll rip your nuts off right after your girlfriend finishes gargling mine."

At that moment you wanted to just shrivel up and.. yk die? You had no right being upset or jealous over that because you were only his best friend. He could never want someone like you as a lover.. right? You tried to convince yourself he only said that out of anger while trying to hold back tears. You looked up at the girl called gf and you thought, "Wow she is really pretty. Of course Senpai would rather have someone like her, skinny, pretty, perfect.. not someone like me who is fat, ugly, and just a blob of ew."

You started walking home not really wanting anything to do with him right now. You weren't mad at him just upset over what he said which isn't his fault. It's not his fault you loved him and it's definitely not his fault you're so sensitive. Senpai just kept being Senpai until he noticed you weren't there. He called the whole thing off and went to look for you. "Oh shit, it's what I said wasn't it. I'm so sorry Y/n I can't believe I'm such and idiot," He thought.

He came to the conclusion you were at your house so he went there. Meanwhile you were crying yourself to sleep not really in the mood for anyone's shit. Before you could fall asleep Senpai got there and cuddled you, rubbing comforting circles on your back knowing exactly why you were crying. He might not look it but he can read people very well and it's even easier if their his best friend of 5 years. He knew your insecurities so he knew he fucked up when he said that to Gf. He also knows you were in love with him, and he returned the same feelings back to you. He's just never showed it. "Y/n I love you. I know you might be asleep but I didn't mean what I said to that girl back there. I only want you and will only ever want you. You're perfect to me and you fit perfectly in my arms," he pulled you closer to where you were laying on his chest, "see! You're so pretty N/n. Goodnight~" he kissed you soft and passionately on the lips before cradling you to sleep. You were awake the whole time and fell asleep happy to have him by your side. "I love you too Senpai." You whispered but he understood.

When you woke up in each other's warm embrace, there was no where else you'd rather be.