Chapter 46 | NEW*

Cold beads of sweat rolled on Amanda's face when she saw David's records. She had dug deeper and saw the crimes they did. Too bad his brother James was dead, he was such a fine ass man that she dreamed to bang.

Truth to be told, she was aiming for James forever, she was crushing him since her tenth grade. But he paid her no mind since he was heavily focused on the damned girl she didn't know of. She only knew her by his description but when she asked what's her name he immediately shut her off.

Then the news broke out that he was pronounced dead. How could that happen? She can't believe what she was hearing, is this a sick joke? Because she will not fall for it. But her eyes didn't deceive her. David didn't take the news lightly. He still believes that somewhat his brother was still alive.

He became more violent and aggressive to the point his doctor ordered heavy doses to calm him. But the drugs didn't help, it got worse.

One day, she was making her rounds when she spots David sobered. She saw it as an opportunity to get close to him.

And she did.

David saw through her eyes, the want, the lust, and the burning desires to quench his raging beasts inside. She was so easy to manipulate, he thought that why should I ignore her offer? She was handling herself in a silver platter why would waste this chance?

Thus, it began the countless sex and sleepless nights.

Being inside her filled the void inside his heart. He imagines that it was her who was underneath him writhing with pleasure and moaning his name.

Amanda's breathing became ragged, she raked her purple manicured nails on David's back as he roughly pounds her like a hungry beast. Skin slick with sweat and loud moans and grunts echoed to the room. David's room was soundproof, he makes sure that they fuck in the blind side of the camera. Amanda grips his biceps like her life is dependent on him. She welcomed the burning sensation on her core. No matter how many times they fuck she can not get used to his enormous size. She bit her lips, as the knot in the pit of her stomach starts to form.

"Da-ah-viiid..."

"Yes, say my name pet. While I pound my hard cock in your sweet pussy."

With his dirty words, it only turns her on. David holds one of her legs as he drilled on her savagely. Her back collides on the wall, her mouth forms an I shape as she can feel her toes curl and the impending orgasm.

"Fuck! You're so wet, I can feel your juices dripping on my cock." He grunts and thrusts hard. Her eyes rolled out in the back of her head, the pain mixed with pleasure was too much her body could bear. With a final thrust, he groans and stopped for a moment, Amanda gazed at his stormy eyes with a look of longing. No matter how hard her effort is to get his attention, he only sees her as his fuck buddy.

"Get your things and then leave." He told him coldly after he zips his pants. She nods meekly with a fire burning in her eyes.

She hated that no other woman can compare to her, she starts to hate her for various reasons. Brianna the girl she thought her friend was not she seems to be. She was a treacherous snake, one wrong move and you're dead. She envied her because she has David wrapped around her little finger even without her knowing.

And she hated her for it.

This only pushed her to do things she didn't know she was capable of.