15.6

LONDON

Brian loads a gun, as he thinks about all the time that has passed since Dixie and Letty's death. The big question on his mind is why hadn't they come home.

"Thank God!" Tej cheers as he and Rome walk into the room and over to the computers. "Finally, some equipment I can work with."
"What up, boy?" Rome asks Han before they fist bump.
"This is way better than that trash in Rio," Tej adds causing Brian to roll his eyes with a smile.
"Way better," Gisele says in agreement as she cocks a gun.
"Has anyone heard from Tego or Santos?" Brian asks as he slides a clip into another gun.
"Last time anyone saw them, they were hitting up the casinos in Monte Carlo," Han answers him.
"I thought that was our last job, Brian," Rome says as he looks around. "And who's paying for all this equipment? The taxpayers? So now we work for The Hulk?" Brian shakes his head with another smile as he sees Hobbs walking up behind Rome. "That's what we're doing? Why do I smell baby oil?"
"If you keep running your pie hole, you're going to smell an ass kicking," Hobbs says causing Brian to laugh.
"All right, Hobbs," Dom says as he starts walking over. "You got the best crew in the world standing right in front of you. Give them a reason to stay."
"Our target is Owen Shaw," Hobbs says as he throws Owen's file onto the table. "Former major in the S.A.S, Spec-ops soldier. He ran the UK's Mobility Division in Kabul and Basra."
"Ah, Damn. That Mobility unit's the truth," Tej says as they gather around the table. "We're talking vehicular warfare. Best in the world. Those guys don't mess around."
"You got some chips?" Rome tries to sneakily ask Han, who turns the bag showing that it is empty.
"For years, they've been running jobs in Europe, but it's their most recent jobs that graduated them to a whole new level," Hobbs explains while looking around at everyone. "Three targets, highly specific. The program terminal from an ICBM missile..."
"Got a little change?" Rome tries to sneakily ask Tej.
"Seriously? You're a millionaire, and you're still trying to ask for money?" Tej questions him as he hands him some coins.
"That's how you stay a millionaire," Rome answers him.
"So, what does this all mean?" Brian asks as he looks at some of the papers, wondering why Dixie and Letty would be involved.
"Well, our best guess is that Shaw's crew is building a Nightshade device," Hobbs answers him.
"Which is?" Gisele asks him.
"A tech bomb. Designed to block an entire military communication grid for 24 hours," Riley answers her.
"If you blind a soldier for a single second in a middle of a fight, he dies," Hobbs says as he looks at everyone. "If you blind a country for 24 hours, the loss of life is unthinkable. This could be worth billions to the right buyer."
"Billions?" Tej asks him. "Why don't we just steal that shit?"
"Hey, man!" Rome calls from over by the vending machine causing everyone to look at him. "Which one of these is a dollar? It says something about..." Hobbs pulls out his gun before shooting the glass out of the vending machine.
"It's on the house," Hobbs says as he holsters his gun. "I want you to help me catch Shaw. He's only got one piece left that he needs, and I intend to stop him before he gets it. Now, I know you guys are a family. So I'm offering you a chance right now to make that family whole again." Hobbs throws Dixie's and Letty's files onto the table.
"You want to make this family whole again?" Brian asks as he stares at Dixie's picture. "Get us to Dixie and Letty, we'll get you Shaw, full pardons all the way around."
"I can't promise you that," Hobbs tells him.
"Yes, you can," Brian argues with him.
"That's the deal," Dom says with a slight smirk. "Take it or leave it." Hobbs stares at Dom before he looks at the team, seeing that they won't budge.
"You get me Shaw, and I'll get your pardons," Hobbs finalizes.
"You heard him," Dom says as he looks at everyone. "But this is different."
"We're not dealing with cops, we're not dealing with drug dealers. This is a whole different level," Brian explains as he looks at everyone.
"We're getting paid, right?" Rome asks causing Brian to shake his head, with a small smile on his face.

"Interpol picked up one of Shaw's guys in Moscow," Hobbs explains as he glances at Brian and Dom. "I went in, had a little therapy session with him. He gave up Shaw's hideout."
"Then why aren't we down there now?" Gisele asks from her spot on the other side of Hobbs.
"Well, we weren't invited," Hobbs answers her.
"Hobbs, they're sending in your punching bag," Tej announces from where he is with his computer, having hacked into Interpol's radio. "He's wired. He's going to give a positive ID on Shaw before they move in."

"So, the cops just let you go, huh?" Dixie asks as Oakes slips into the hideout, where she and Owen Shaw are working on a car for Owen's getaway.
"Don't worry, I didn't give them shit," Oakes tells them causing Dixie to roll her eyes since she knew that he had spilled his guts, judging by the bruises on his face.
"Oh, I'm not worried," Owen says as he finishes tightening a bolt. "Okay, turn it over for me." Oakes does as told, causing Dixie to smile at the purr of the engine.
"God, it's amazing," Dixie says as Owen motions for Oakes to turn it off.
"The simplest things can cause the biggest problems," Owen says as he holds up a spark plug. "Good news is, if you swap out a bad part, everything runs smooth as silk again." Dixie watches Owen carefully as he tosses the spark plug onto the tool box before walking back over to the car.
"Look, Shaw," Oakes says as Owen reaches into the car. "Wait, Shaw! Shaw!" Owen pulls out a gun causing Oakes to panic. Owen hands the gun to Dixie before she slides it into the waistband of her pants.

"I just got confirmation on Shaw. They're going in," Tej says a few minutes later from his spot at the computer. Brian watches as the officers rush toward the building, he couldn't help but feel as if there was something off about the whole situation. "Wait, Wait, hold up, holdup. Police scanners are saying alarms are going off at Interpol headquarters."
"Shit," Brian says as he turns to face Dom. "He brought us here so he could take down Interpol. This whole thing's a set up."
"Brian, take the team," Dom orders as he glances between the team and Brian.
"What about you?" Brian asks him.
"Hobbs and I will wait for Shaw," Dom answers him. "Shaw leads to Letty and Dixie." Brian nods and the team takes off.

Owen then grabs a bag out of the car before throwing it to Oakes.
"What's this?" Oakes asks confused.
"It's your share from the last job," Owen answers him as Dixie gets into her car. "You're part of the team, Oakes. You do your job, you get paid." Owen gets into his car. "There's a little extra in there for you. Consider it an advance."
"For what?" Oakes asks confused.
"The next job, of course," Owen answers him.
"Which job?" Oakes asks causing Dixie to roll her eyes at the never ending questions.
"The one we're working right now," Owen answers him with a smirk.

"Han, how far are we from Interpol?" Brian asks over the walkie.
"Twelve blocks away," Han answers him.
"You guys, it's a ghost town over here," Tej says as he looks around. "Shaw must have pulled all the cops to him."
"All right, y'all, we're in this shit, so let's go get it," Rome tells them.

"It's been fun running with you, mate," Owen tells Oakes with a smirk. Dixie takes off out of the building as Owen takes off behind her. They drive out of the building before Owen hits a detonator causing the columns to explode causing the balcony to drop, taking the lives of many officers with it. Dixie falls directly behind Owen as she see the oncoming cop cars. Owen drives towards the lead car causing it to crash into him before it starts flipping. Owen flips another car causing Dom to have to swerve to dodge it. Owen flips yet another car before one of the cars in front of them starts to shoot at them. Owen then crashes into that car causing it to flip as well.