01

They were never my friends,

I was nothing to them,

I am nothing to them,

Its been 3 days since they'd come 

blood from my veins still sticky on my hands, but that doesnt bother me, I havent eaten in two days...maybe they forgot. I hope they did. The air sultry, filled with smoke, not complaining though, I have a matress, a few clean clothes, a few sips of water, wet wipes to clean myself and am ecstatic to have a few pills, I cant help but chuckle at my poor attempt at a pun.

It's dark now 

I can't wait till she comes back, 

Footsteps...closer...closer..

The metal door opens with a long deafening screech. I dont react, I try to identify the visitors, expectant, a silhouette. A muscular silhouette. Though I wasnt expecting  her  I am overwhelmed with disappointment. The silhouette slides a tray with a jar of peanut butter, a loaf of bread and a packet of milk and surprisingly a BUNCH of magazines, I feel my spirits lifted up already. 

I. Was. Unprepared. For. This. Act. Of. Kindness.

"Th-Thank You S-Sir" I stutter out 

"Miss asks if you have run out of essentials", his voice filled with authority made me shudder. 

"I-I have a few s-sips of water l-left" I squeak out.

The silhouette nods and leaves, closing the door with yet another deafening screech, there's a ringing in my head and a grumble in my stomach more deafening than the screech of the metal door and concrete. I devour my peanut butter sandwich. Feeling the food go down through my throat feels foreign but satisfying.

The man returns with a light, a mask covering his face, two bottles of water and a pack of wipes. He unties my legs, walks out and slams the door immediately. I still do not get why the heavy metal doors are required, I'm not planning on leaving my haven ever, I chuckle at the man's stupidity. 

I love it here way more than I should 

Its 12am

My 365th day in this room I like to call my haven

My 365th day since I last saw Jason

My 365th day since I went missing 

My 365th day since my night with her

I really wish I could hate them, 

I should be hating her 

But I cant