Fuck life

Tw// suicide

Kay's POV

I see Harriett packing her bags and crying

K- where are you going?
H- anywhere but here
K- dont listen to Zach hes an idiot
H- I KILLED JACK!!!!

She cries more and runs past me before I can say anything else, tonight has been so shit. Zach is an asshole for saying that stuff and I know he didnt mean it hes just scared to lose jack, we all are, but now we've lost Harriett.

I look outside the window and see the ambulance here and Jack being stretchered into it, I watch as Jonah goes in with him and then the other boys get in someones car and follow along. I go out to see Eva because shes left alone.

K- she ran away
E- shit!
K- she'll be ok right?
E- idk, shes been through so much and she takes everything to heart, it's kinda annoying to be honest, shes just a needy bitch

Harrietts POV:

After running away again I felt bad so I decided to walk back, I stand behind the bus and debate what to do then I hear Eva start calling me a needy bitch, how could she do this to me?!

Fuck facing my problems, fuck life!

I run away and find a river, I sit by it and think and then I get an idea, its perfect but its stupid and irreversible. I follow it upstream and find a bridge so I climb up it and look down, my best friend doesnt want me, I just killed Jack Robert Avery, I desvere this.

I take a breath and then I climb onto the ledge and I jump, someone grabs my arm and tries to pull me back but I shake them off. I dont know who it was, I cant see through my tears, but soon I feel the water surround me and my head hit a rock as the current jostles me around and then everything goes black.