Saviour

Daniels POV

Me, Corbyn and Jonah are sat by Jack's bed, Zach was here but he went for a walk. Jack's still not woken up and I gotta be honest, I'm getting worried, I hate seeing my best friend laying there with all these tubes and wires sticking out of him. Suddenly I hear a panic in the hospital and all the doctors and nurses run over to a stretcher, I hear them shouting loads of different things and I see Zach limp in looking very wet and out of breath.

Zachs POV

I hate seeing Jack like this, I need air.

Z- I'm going for a walk
Jo- ok

I leave and I start to think about how horrible I was to Harriett, she didnt deserve that, shes an amazing person. As I'm walking I see a figure in the water and I smile but soon I see them climb onto the bridge and stand near the edge, I run as fast as I can screaming but they jump before get there. I grab their hand and try to pull them up but they shake themselves free and fall so I follow and fight the current to try and pull them out, I feel my ankle getting crushed by a rock but I dont care I just keep saving them. I grab them and throw them on the bank and then try free my ankle, I can see its bleeding a lot but i dont care. I get free and go to the bank, then I see who it is.

Z- *whispers* h-harriett

No! I drove her to suicide! I'm horrible! Zach get a grip! I start doing CPR, 30 chest compressions, mouth to mouth and repeat, I also call the ambulance and they say they're on their way so I keep doing CPR until they arrive. They take us to the hospital and I limp in as I see everyone rushing around to help her, someone tries to help my ankle but I brush them off.

Z- I'll be fine, just help her,pls, this is all my fault

I limp towards Jack's room but I pass out from blood loss and just being emotionally and physically drained.

Corbyns POV

Doctors grab Zach when he passes out and take him somewhere, what the hell happened? I cant lose 2 bandmates in one night. Then I hear a doctor shout something, something I can never unhear...